What do you call a group of gun owners?

hee hee… not the folks on this forum. :grin:

2 Likes

In light of everything, I’m going with, pretty pissed off!

3 Likes

Unassuming

5 Likes

I like that. We don’t call them anything, because they’re doing a good job concealing their firearms.

3 Likes

How about a “force” of gun owners?

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Michael525

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @Michael525

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Michael525 and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

“DEFENDERS”

This helps with the Legal Battle - Sure to Follow.

ie “WE” "Dont “Want” to even have to shoot anyone. Much less kill someone.

But WILL - If "Forced-To ".

6 Likes

These days, ENDANGERED.

6 Likes

Threatened even. And by no less than… well, you know, the thing.

6 Likes

I never did hear, did we arrive at a consensus for naming a group of gun owners?

should we give up and just call it that? a consensus? that too would seem fitting enough.

3 Likes

It would be a “gunsensus.”
And no, we never agreed on a term.

2 Likes

Ha Ha, I respectfully submit that a “guncensus” is what the ATF wants to have, regardless of laws passed to the contrary. One of the most miserable things about the times we are seeing now in this country, is the open, blatant disregard, and disrespect through actions, of the laws we have, so that those same people can enforce laws they choose and like. To say that it’s wrong is an understatement of epic proportions. It’s like a game warden poaching his own wildlife while he prosecutes everyone else who does it.

It should be on every news cast to rival the coverage of the Apollo moon mission, and yet so complicit is the media that the sound of the circkets is almost deafening.

Not much surprises me, but the fact that Americans seem to be standing still for this leaves me in near disbelief when I see that they have no sense of alarm about the juggernaut barreling down on them.

2 Likes

That’s essentially how our representatives in Congress write their bills, to ensure that they are excluded from the rules that everyone else has to follow.

4 Likes

How about “A Constitution” of gun owners? Think about it - the word covers a wide range of subjects, ideas, etc.

2 Likes

I think if you went back and counted “Militia” has the most votes. :+1:

5 Likes

I would call a group of gun owners…. Prepared!

5 Likes

State Defense forces are the organized Militia. 16 to 65 anyone who is able bodied. Unorganized I believ is the avg folks walking around. Somehow years ago someone tried to turn the name Militia into a dirty word. Alot of states still have one.

4 Likes

Not many, though. I recently read an article, I think it’s far less than half the states with an organized state defense force. The problem is that they’re either very expensive for states to maintain, or they’re an unreliable, all-volunteer force. I’ll see if I can find that number for you.

EDIT: found it. Nearly every state authorizes a state defense force, but only 21 states & territories actually have one.
National Guard : June 2022 (nationalguardmagazine.com)

4 Likes