What do you call a group of gun owners?

A group of baboons is called a congress of baboons. Personally, from what I know of congress, I think that’s unfair to the baboons!

“Suppose I were an idiot. Suppose I were a member of congress, but I repeat myself.” - Mark Twain

“One useless man is a disgrace, two are a law firm, three or more and you have Congress.” - John Adams

I am personally partial to a Militia of gun owners.

5 Likes

Just remember that a name will have multiple meanings.
A Posse could be those who support the law, or it could be against it.
A Patriot could be a good American or it could have you put on the FBI watch list.
A group of Sheep dogs could be considered a protector of the sheep, or it could get you put on the FBI watch list!’
One that will not set well is Rednecks! I believe intelligence is lost in the name!
So, it is not just the name that makes a group, but the standards set by such a group! And the way people perceive the group!

5 Likes

Protector.

3 Likes

I always thought the phrase “well regulated” meant to be well trained, highly organized. But I can definitely promise you it had nothing to do with government regulations. I can’t imagine, in my wildest dreams, a country which had just fought for it’s freedoms, would want a government overseeing anything

6 Likes

I think so too. Also sighted in. Able to hit the target.

Regulated means getting both barrels of a double rifle to hit the same place at a chosen distance.

2 Likes

My favorite here has been “a Clip.”

3 Likes

…a GUARD
…a HEED
…a PRUDENT

4 Likes

I would call them Constitutional Americans.

5 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Larry295 and God bless you.

4 Likes

I’m not sure I can help on this question but if it helps… I have 5 pugs and a group of them are called “ a grumble “ :grimacing:

3 Likes

“Grumble” certainly works for the USCCA community. :rofl:

7 Likes

I like Posse - a group of armed citizens who will rise to a call to help in a time of need.

5 Likes

I personally like the last one,“guardian of gun owners”. Larry D. Price

3 Likes

A Militia of Hoplophiles.

2 Likes

A Right

5 Likes

@Richard_D3 Welcome to our community, we are glad to have you here. :us:

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Richard_D3

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @SGT_Wombat and you are blessed to be here.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Richard_D3 and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

“United”

3 Likes