What companies are for gun control?

Bless you! Far too many disrespect those who place their lives on the line for us all.

2 Likes

Bank of America has refused to do business with the NRA. Cancelled their card and told them why.

2 Likes

Wells Fargo is very pro 2A, and they welcome the NRA`s business. I got their credit card after I cancelled my Bank of America card because I read they refused to do business with the NRA.

2 Likes

Bought my last pair of Levi`s.

2 Likes

@Dean9: Thanks for clarifying about Wells Fargo. Now about the other companies listed? Can anyone help? Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes @Dean9 this was one of the reasons I have my pension check direct deposited in Wells Fargo they are very progun

2 Likes

That telling them why part matters. I make sure to do that whenever I stop doing business with someone, they may or may not care, but at least they see the cost.
Welcome to the group!

3 Likes

Not sure, maybe contact them directly?

I did not realize Wells Fargo was pro-gun! I’ll definitely keep that in mind if I ever need a new bank.

2 Likes

They are Dawn, the CEO is pro. He testified in a congressional committee back a few years ago and he is Pro.
Also for reference for you to let anyone know USAA Federal Bank is very ProGun Pro Second Amendment

2 Likes

FEDEX

A few years ago a FedEx customer service rep told me over the phone that FedEx management believes that only the military and the police should have “assault-type rifles.” Or he might have actually said “firearms,” can’t remember exactly.

My firm is a frequent user of express shipping services for sending documents, and before that conversation with that FedEx person, we typically used FedEx. We haven’t used them since then except to receive documents and shipments from parties who give us no other choice.

After that, I called Lone Star Overnight to tell them that we were leaving FedEx and our reason for doing so, to ask of their management’s policy on the issue, and to ask if they wanted our business. I left a message in that regard for the sales manager for our area. He never returned my call.

Their loss.

So, we’ve been using USPS since then.

2 Likes

I can live without every business on the list except Hooters. We all have our faults.

2 Likes

@Michael7 come on… if I can give up Costco and Joann Fabrics, you can give up Hooters… :laughing:
What I can’t figure out is why, given their position, Costco sells gun safes.

4 Likes

They sell gun safes so you have someplace to leave your gun if you want to shop in their store.:crazy_face:

3 Likes

I just can’t live without those wings and celery sticks.:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Found a comprehensive listing of businesses and people who are anti-2A. Some are complete hypocrites since they made their fortunes holding, or pretending to use firearms (e.g Matt Damon). SMH.

http://www.2acheck.com/the-boycott-list/nras-list-of-antis/

3 Likes

Find a local restaurant that does wings and celery, @Michael7. There are plenty of corner pubs in Wisconsin that have better wings than Hooters!

4 Likes

Here’s something that might help for those companies who are debating being gun-free zones:

3 Likes

I thought I heard something about Levi’s CEO hopping onboard the Bloomberg train too. Definitely disappointed since I have supported them so much over my lifetime. And my 49ers home stadium is named Levi’s Stadium. :triumph:
Corporations Alienating Customers. Smart.

1 Like

2 Likes