What are you carrying right now?

My son jokes that Brady is Working on the Infinity Gauntlet

4 Likes

Not sure why your post didn’t go through - maybe it’s because the hat wasn’t Packers? :wink:

I’ll be looking into that further, @2A_American_Patriot! Sorry for the confusion!

7 Likes

It was mine that wouldn’t go through. Probably my phone or something as I was able to upload a photo yesterday, UNLESS, not only are you hating on my HK, but your hating on the Pats too :smile:

2 Likes

20180706_235525 my edc… but i carry both to work… then i carry the tan/black one for work… then strap my 1911 back on afterwork…

9 Likes

Lol, at least it’s in “Patriotic” support of our military. No Accounting for taste though. :wink: JK I was born for the red and gold of #ChiefsKingdom Y’all suffered a long time as a crappy team in the league, you deserved a good run. But watch out because it’s now my Ma’Homies time. MVPat Our teams both played great games against each other this year. Good luck later today.

3 Likes

Thanks, and honestly, my son and I were pulling for Mahomes all year. Not necessarily to beat the Pats, but if they did, I would’ve liked to see KC win it all.

3 Likes

I was really glad to see that he won NFL MVPat! With what he did this year and how he did…uncanny.

3 Likes

I switched over to carrying my XDS yesterday because I got tired of having my heavier compact in my waistband. It was a comfortable change of guns. Never thought I’d be so happy about having a single stack subcompact (before I was a bit uncomfortable with it due to reduced ammo capacity; now it doesn’t bother me so long as I have at least one spare mag).

4 Likes

@Kerryman71- whoops! Sorry!

2 Likes

Sig Sauer P365 just switched!

2 Likes

7 Likes

Unfortantly i had to pawn my two berretta’s. I carry the one no one wanted, Bryco-Jennings 9mm

2 Likes

M&P 40c with the plus one. I am not an EMT, but its a good knife. Everything else fits in the Pock-It tool pouch. I’ve been carrying a Pock-It on my belt since the mid-nineties. Leatherman wave, Fenix UC-30 flashlight, freefall snips, #2 philips, small screwdriver, pen, and sharpie. Oh, and a shameless plug for the coffee table reading material.20190208_004419

4 Likes

Awesome combination, @AAlan. I do love the coffee table reading material! :wink:

2 Likes

Sig 365 changed everything about my EDC.

I carry a Sig 365 with 12 round magazine and the 10 round backup

Flashlight and pocket knife

If im going places where im more concerned with an active shooter scenario I’ll carry my Glock 19 with one or two extra magazines

5 Likes

9 Likes

15496642039918997132137764728082 This is what i carry 7/24. I have a med kit and other items i carry if i need to give life saving care in my vehicle and a pack i carry on me with gloves and other small items like a slip tourniquet. It can be very trying at times to actually achieve putting all this together and going about your day.

6 Likes

Do you pocket carry the Phoenix Arms, David?

1 Like

Yes, many people don’t like them. I have carried one for many years as a backup weapon. I look at it this way if I’m pulling it out my EDC is damaged or empty so possibly things aren’t great, so things are probably up close and personal by this time. Just don’t need a canon to get the job done at that point. I guess when you get good and comfortable with something its not easy to give up.

3 Likes

Needless to say, nobody wants to get shot, even a little bit. A .22 can stop an assailant.

7 Likes