What are you carrying right now?

Sig P938, spare mag and Kershaw knife

1 Like

I have an FNS 9C. It is a fantastic firearm.

1 Like

CZP07

4 Likes

Howdy @Sheridan.
Which Kershaw?

1 Like

Robert, I have the Kershaw 8100GRYST Funxion EMT. I use this as a daily too (vs dedicated self defense weapon). I’m in the telecommunications industry and the flipout seatbelt cutter is great on zip-ties and 9-cord.
Sheridan

1 Like

Good knife choice.

1 Like

Sadly I’ve been unable to carry since the 12th and wong be able to carry till the afternoon of the 31st…

Work trip…

1 Like

just going with That Sucks. :unamused:

Lack of work in area, got the call, I go home Saturday. Think I’ll clean my gun in celebration.

1 Like

Thank you Zee I look forward to it.
i also noticed since all the recent gunlage the price on this firearm has gone up since i put it in layaway and i think the spikes in prices happen do to whats taking place and being discussed firearms related and such

1 Like

Thatis a fine firearm would love one

1 Like

im excited never owned an FN

1 Like

I am a Glock guy all the way. I own 10 Glocks and rotate them out for my EDC. My favorite is the Glock 45. I love the 17+1 capacity and carry a spare mag with me.

2 Likes

It was Springfield XDS today.

1 Like

S&W M&P 9c… still have my .380 ez as well

5 Likes

Can y’all believe that S&W has come out with the M&P 9mm ez… All the power of the 9 with the ez slide of the . 380 ez as well as safety upgrade… Can’t wait to shoot it.

4 Likes

@Joey I’m thinking it might be a pretty nice solution for some of my students :smiley:

2 Likes

I carry both my Taurus PT709 9mm and my Springfield XDS .45 daily with one on my right side at 3 o’clock and the other on my back at my 6 o’clock position both concealed with a spare mag for each.

2 Likes

Ruger LCP 2 .380, CRKT knife and 300 lumen flashlight.

1 Like

Glock 19 9mm with an extra mag, 3" damascus skinner.

2 Likes