What are you carrying right now?

Welcome to the group @Tru
Is that the M&P 2.0 Compact on the top of the photo?

1 Like

Yes it is.

2 Likes

Rhino 3" 357
Easiest pulling double action I’ve seen.
They do have weird hammers.

2 Likes

Not able to take a picture but my EDC is a FNS 40. Love the feel and it’s pretty accurate to shoot at least for me. Been looking at a lot of responses and not seeing many FN users. Just curious if many people like the brand.

2 Likes

Welcome to the group @DanFNS!

@DanFNS.
Howdy buddy. Welcome.
Don’t tempt me with something new.

1 Like

Thanks and I know I wouldn’t mind getting another one. It’s just such a reliable gun.

1 Like

Thanks appreciate it.

2 Likes

I like using the moon clips with the Rhino. When I get home and disarm, the whole six stay together to go back in the case. Then it’s simple to reload when I’m ready.
I have speed loaders for the other revolvers…not as quick and easy to put away etc.

1 Like

@Bugleboy the rhino I have on order is 9mm moon clip … same reason, plus it means I’m not adding another caliber to what I normally shoot… 22, 9mm. .45 …
Well, there might be a 380 soon.
And the hubby shoots .40 …
And… oh nevermind.

2 Likes

@Zee

We talked about this around 6 months ago now didn’t we.

1 Like

:laughing: @DBrogue… the rhino? Or the fact that there’s still air in my safe? :rofl:

1 Like

@Zee

All the different calibers and why we have them.

1 Like

@DBrogue … and yet, there’s still air in the safe :thinking:
Apparently I’m still not doing this right :rofl:

1 Like

You need all the calibers. You can’t have anybody feeling left out. So many times 9mm gets feeling better than thou because they out number the other calibers. Move in 45 ACP, 357, and some big bore rifle families, and that 9mm family will eat humble pie. Of course the there’s that new weird kid that just moved in, the 40/45. Always shooting off his mouth.

2 Likes

:laughing: actually I’m a little scared to count the calibers in there… I know there’s at least one hole because we sold the .50AE…:grimacing:

1 Like

Oh shoot! Now you’ve gone and done it. You’ve brought up something I don’t have lol.
I have to keep up with the Zee’s. I got my feelings hurt now. Because of this, I won’t practice on my Martin. I’ll grab my Gibson! I have a Martin trumpet too which I refuse to play lol.
Got to go practice my guitar now.
Go dream about Glocks.

1 Like

Actually I’m gonna lie down and read some more of my Rick Joyner book.
Y’all all have a great safe night.
BTW y’all all is deep south correct grammar. We use y’all for plural and singular.

1 Like

Where I learned it “y’all” is singular and “all y’all” is plural :laughing: :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

When one uses “all y’all” one is usually addressing a specific known number. It’s often not a good sign to hear this variation used. It emphasizes the entire group, not just an individual or part of the group.
ie:
“It’s Johnny’s fault. He said, ‘If one of y’all tells on us, I’m gonna whup all y’all!’”
You see it adds emphasis.
“Y’all all knew better. Now all y’all gonna git it.”
This usage is often accompanied by a pointef fore finger.

1 Like