Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Thank you and hello

3 Likes

My name isJason I am a LEO.Married with kids

4 Likes

Thank you for your service, @Edwin3 and @NATHAN3! And thank you @Jason18 for your service to your community! I’m so glad to have all of you here!

3 Likes

Hi I’m Angela! I work in IT for the USCCA. I’m SUPER new to anything CCW as I usually have my amazing LEO husband with me to keep me safe. I did get my permit at the beginning of the year and am excited to start my journey to get my first gun that is just for me, not one for our house or my husband. I’m looking forward to learning from all of you.

10 Likes

Welcome everyone

4 Likes

Welcome @anon35387454.

4 Likes

Hello folks. I’m from Southwest Virginia and been a member of USCCA for about a year. New to the concealed carry lifestyle. Looking forward to reading and learning from like minded people in the community.

5 Likes

So your the person I am suppose to convince to start using perl! (Ask Dawn its kind of a joke between her and I.)

4 Likes

Welcome to the group @Larry10! glad you’re here. Lots of things to learn and lots of people who know things :smiley:

2 Likes

Good evening, My name is Steve. I’m 61 years young. Happily married with one of my 4 sons still at home, he’s 15 going on 20. How did that happen so fast?? West Michigan is home. I’m a professional truck driver with over 40 years experience. I’m former US Air Force. I’m slowly working my wife and son into the world of firearms. Even though I’ve had a little training through the Air Force the 3 of us are new to this. I very strongly believe in the second amendment and I strongly believe the world is not becoming a nicer place. I want the 3 of us to be able to protect ourselves and others we care about. I have a Russian IMEZ Makarov 380 and the wife has her very first firearm a M&P Shield 380 EZ. Looking forward to training together. My plan is to work ourselves up to 9mm. I really like my Makarov though. We have a lot to learn yet though. Going to look for a professional trainer in our area. Wish us luck.

4 Likes

Johnwebb im 53 live in Mississippi trying to be legal too carry thangs are rough all over live out in the country me in my wife i have a target in back yard i practice 2 a weak nice to hear from you a member of the USCCA Community.

4 Likes

Welcome @Stormryder and @John12!

Thank you for your service, @Stormryder! My brother is retired AF and my sister-in-law is still active AF! :airplane:

4 Likes

Hello everyone. I see we have a lot of new members, which is great! Been absent from the forum for a while due to work needing me to stare at a computer screen for the past week and the last think I want to do after that is look at my phone screen lol. Anyway, welcome all.

4 Likes

Hi I am new here my name is David I am married and I carry my guns all the time. I am a armed security agent

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community, @David63! And welcome back, @Moonwolf!

3 Likes

Hello, I’m a Marine veteran and a retired biology teacher. My wife and I are both CCW licensees. I’m always willing to learn more concerning firearms, in addition to my military training, as well as self-defense. I have a Colt 1911, a revolver in .357/38 Special, a second revolver in .38 Special, and we both EDC Glock 43s in 9mm. Looking forward to reading everyones posts. (Don’t let the profile pic throw you, we are both in our late 60’s). :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks for the welcomes!

6 Likes

Thank you for your service, @Peter_C! Welcome to the Community!

5 Likes

All these new members joining OUR forum leads me to believe that the word is out on the benefits, cordiality and acceptance of ALL comers.
I’ve visited all kinds of forums but this one does not have the proverbial antagonist or others wishing to instigate unwanted controversy.
From what I see the USCCA Community forum has members who truly care about learning, teaching and sharing thought provoking discussions in a healthy and responsible way to enrich our self defense skills, share knowledge and help those new to firearms become more confident in their abilities.
Welcome to all new members. Let’s share, develop and learn together.

6 Likes

I wish both you, and your family the best. I have found that USCCA has a great many ways to learn and train at all levels. This allows you to gain what you need and not what somebody else thinks you need.

5 Likes