Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Those are my terms and conditions :rofl:

4 Likes

I’m a retired soldier, member of America Warrior Society, Warrior Poet Society, VFW member, I got many skill sets, I’ve been in the military for 22 years, numerous deployments, living in Texas, I have license to carry, combat lifesaver certification, I switch from 1911A1, M9, back up Gun Glock 26

12 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @DWRUTSGNT1 and thank you for your service and introduction. God bless you.

4 Likes

Welcome

5 Likes

Hello, welcome, and thank you for your service :us:

5 Likes

Welcome to the Community @DWRUTSGNT1. Thank you for your service. Looking forward to your sharing. Again, welcome.

5 Likes

Welcome to the Community @James1309. It’s unfortunate that you actually had to experience a need to keep yourself and loved ones safe, but this is what we, by and large, take for granted. When trouble strikes it’s already too late to shift a paradigm. You are very fortunate, and glad you’ve decided to take your personal safety seriously; enough to take action in being the protector that you are meant to be. Just as you are proficient at driving your loved ones, you can be proficient at being a protector as well. Too easy! You now have access to some good micro training as an Elite member, when you can’t actually get to a live range. Dry fire is an extremely good training regimen to master the fundamentals and work the basics. Nothing beats the basics. Gain mastery of them and you’ll find they can be employed in whatever situation, condition, or environment. Looking forward to your sharing. Again, welcome.

4 Likes

Not a silly question and is one that is asked from time to time. I always carry with One in the chamber under the premise they’re probably won’t be time to rack the slide. That split second saved could be the difference.

5 Likes

Welcome and thank you for your service.

4 Likes

Welcome :us: :us: :us: :us: :us:

3 Likes

I carry a G43X but picked up an Equalizer to plink with. I now use both. I love the simplicity of the 43X but the grip and feel of the Equalizer is making me tuck it in the waistband more and more. I have the same holsters for both (Crossbreed Reckoning for CC and Kydex with Ulti Tuck for sweatpants / PJs at home) and the S&W feels just as comfortable to wear as the Glock. Super nice shooter too, nice trigger break and low recoil.

4 Likes

Welcome all recent members and contributors. Been awhile since I been through the welcome to the community page. Welcome all. Allot of good folks here. Allot of knowledge.

9 Likes

Hello my name is Tasha. I’ve joined before but haven’t been able to actually get into the full training. Im so excited to have this moment once more. And I’m ope to any suggestions and or comments . Thank you and God Bless.

8 Likes

Hello @Latasha3! Welcome back! And welcome to the community! Glad to have you here…

4 Likes

Welcome

4 Likes

Welcome to the family @Latasha3 and God bless you.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome @Latasha3
Have any questions? Feel free to ask.
:pray:

3 Likes

US Navy Chief retired. Fellow Squids welcome!!!

3 Likes

I am a responsibly armed American. I am a veteran of the U.S. Army. Firearms are part of my life. I have been training since I enlisted in the Army, back in 1986. I have had many training sessions. Including firearms, explosives, hand-to-hand combat, and others. The best advice ever is safety first, with no exceptions. I love the Colt 1911, single-action revolvers, and the AR platforms. I find that every moment is a learning opportunity. Also, learning is a lifelong journey. I try to help when I can, but I don’t like to sound too pushy on the subject. I know I will learn from this community. Thank you for your time. :grinning:

8 Likes

Welcome to the family @Scorpion65 and thank you for your service.

5 Likes