Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Welcome aboard @Jodella

You’ll find a very welcoming community, and lots of information. Don’t hesitate to ask questions. Take a look at all the available training videos from your USCCA Dashboard. The information is invaluable.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family @Jodella and you are in the right place at the right time.

3 Likes

Welcome @Jodella hope you find it fun and interesting here!

4 Likes

Jodella,

Welcome! You’re definitely in the right place to learn.

4 Likes

I’m an army veteran. Happy to be here. Looking for a 1 or 2 day course in northern Ca that is similar to Frontsight in Nevada.

9 Likes

Hello, welcome, and thank you for your service @Deb4 :us:

2 Likes

Welcome to the family @Deb4 and thank you for your service.

4 Likes

Welcome @Deb4! Thanks for you service! There is a class finder in the Protector Academy. It allows you to search for classes by area. Depending on exactly what your looking for you should find it there.

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Welcome @Deb4 ! A lot of Vets in here, including myself. Thank you for your service and feel free to reach out anytime!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Deb4

Thank you for your service. I’m sure you will find some answers here.

5 Likes

was reviewing some posts to get caught up on the new folks and thinking I should visit the welcome thread a lot more often. your post gave me good spirited laugh which is not common for me to get these days.

So welcome to you and all the new folks coming on board.

As a lifelong shooter I can vouch for the quality of people and information you can find here, the on line training you can access here is very good, and often it is material tailored for brand new shooters, I rarely ever recommend any particular product or service to people, but the USCCA is my exception to that rule.

Welcome, and stay alert

5 Likes

Hello Dawn
My name is Angel and I can proudly say that I just became an USCCA member. Since moving to Florida from New York, I’ve been nothing but ecstatic to get involved in a community like this one. Also just got my Concealed carry permit as well. It’s been on my bucket list for quiet sometime. Now to choose a fire arm that suits me well. Have about 5 Fav’s that I been researching. LOL, I’m also a Rookie so I’m learning as I go

9 Likes

Hello and welcome @Ang
What are your 5 fav’s?
Have you thought about any classes you would like to take?
You have stepped into a great community with a wealth of information and years of experience.
Feel free to ask questions.

3 Likes

@Karacal Thanks for accepting me.
I’m learning and researching some fire arms that I really like and hope they fit well in my hand and are also comfy for me.
Glock 19 Gen 5 is one and also the Sig Sauer p365 are 2 I really like

9 Likes

If there are any indoor ranges where you can test out any firearms you are interested in it will save yourself money in the long run, especially on holsters.
I’ve owned Rugers, Citadel, Beretta, Sig’s, HKs, Walther, ALOT of Glocks, Poly80, Shadow Systems, Kimbers, Springfields, Bersa, and S&W’s before I narrowed down what I am extremely comfortable carrying as my EDC.
Hth

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @Ang

3 Likes

Welcome

4 Likes

Welcome to the family @Ang and I am a former New Yorker myself. You are in the right place at the right time.

8 Likes

Thank you brother.
Also in time for this hurricane. Lol

4 Likes