Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Welcome back Debbie!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m excited and proud to have joined the community! I’m an Air Force retiree with over 20 years of service. I’m married and raising 3 children in southeast Louisiana.

Although I’m not new to the safe, legal and constitutional right to bear arms…I am new to joining a club like USCCA. Happy to be here and look forward to exploring all that the membership has to offer!

Best,
Lane

10 Likes

@Lane071012 welcome to the Community! Thanks for your service!

4 Likes

Thanks BlackHawk and I see you also deserve the same thanks! Proud and privileged to have served and I’m sure you feel the same way. Take good care and stay safe!

6 Likes

Hello, welcome, and thank you for your service :us:

6 Likes

Cheers Karacal! Thanks for reaching out! Happy to be here…take good care and stay safe!

5 Likes

Welcome

5 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Lane071012 and thank you for your service.

3 Likes

Happy anniversary brother @RAYMOND45 :+1::+1:.

6 Likes

Thanks, Johnny! Excited to be onboard and looking forward to all that the membership has to offer! Thank you to you as well for your devoted service at the NYPD…best police department in the land!

3 Likes

Welcome to the USCCA Community Lane! Ex-Air Force here as well and glad to have ya here. If you have any questions or need anything, reach out anytime!

3 Likes

Happy anniversary to you sir!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @Lane071012 and thank you for your service.

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary @RAYMOND45

5 Likes

Welcome

3 Likes

Welcome aboard

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! If you need anything let us know!

6 Likes

Im new here too. From indiana , just joined . Took a free class tonight reguarding defence and when to use firearms. I have been licensed for awhile but never went to any classes untill today. My husband has taught me safty gun rules first then purchased firearms when he realized i was really in to protection my self and loved one. Enjoying being here and cant wait to take classes to mentally be prepared if i ever have to use my gun at last resort. So hi mike and everyone here.

12 Likes

Welcome to the community! Great group of people here. Glad you are a part of it!

4 Likes