Thank you for your service. :us:

6 Likes

Hello, welcome, and thank you for your service🇺🇸 @Lynn29

6 Likes

@lynn29 Welcome to our group! :us:

5 Likes

@Richard777 Welcome to our community. :us:

6 Likes

Welcome to the family @Lynn29 and you are in the right place at the right time.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @namtab_cowboy! :us:

6 Likes

Thank you

5 Likes

Howdy! I’m from the Northwoods of Wisconsin and have been carrying for some years now. I recently discovered USCCA while looking at options to get my wife her CCP. I shoot regularly and enjoy sport shooting both plain marksmanship and practical shooting. I am also a member of both the NRA and USPSA (United States Practical Shooters Association). I am also an Army Veteran where I flew Blackhawks for a living @moderators My newest goal is to get certified as a CCW instructor.

9 Likes

@BlackHawk Welcome to our community, we are glad to have you here. :us:

5 Likes

Hello, welcome, and thank you for your service :us: @BlackHawk

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @BlackHawk! Thank you for your service as well. Becoming an instructor is definitely a great way to give back and teach others your skill set. Also, consider aligning yourself with instructors that you admire and learn the business side of things. Good luck and feel free to reach out anytime!

6 Likes

Welcome to the family @Lynn29 , glad you could join us. And thank you for your service, infantry rules.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family @BlackHawk ,glad you could join us and thank you for your service. When I win the lottery, I now have some to teach me how to fly the Blackhawk i will buy. :laughing:

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community! Have you started the process of becoming a USCCA Certified Instructor yet?

If you have not, I would be happy to help you get that process started!

Also, thank you so much for your service to our country. I added the Veteran/MIlitary badge to your account!

5 Likes

Thank you for adding the badge! Also, how do I get the USCCA members badge? And where do I find the new users tutorial? I would like to get my certified badge :joy:

I have spoken to one instructor in the area - broadly defined as within a couple of hours from me. :smile: But do not plan on taking the course until August or possibly September.

Thanks for the welcome!

5 Likes

That’s awesome to hear! If you ever have any questions about the instructor process, be sure to let us know so we can help!

I got your USCCA MEmber Badge added for you and here is a link to the New User Community Page: New User Guide

5 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @BlackHawk and thank you for your service.

4 Likes

welcome Robin27 from the Keweenaw of Mi.

Mike

6 Likes

@BlackHawk Find your group of professionals…stay close and learn as much as you can. I was out in St. Louis a couple weekends ago and was able to work with KD of No Other Choice Firearm Training, Ken Scott and the Provectus Group, Rob Pincus, Barret Kendrick of Bear Co. Training, PDNetwork, Aquil Bey of Tailored Defense Group, Ryan & Amber of Fit to Fight and many, many others. Couldn’t be more honored, humbled and motivated from the continued education.

5 Likes

Sounds like a great learning opportunity!

5 Likes