Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Thank You Lu-can and others for the welcome. Thank you also for recognizing my time in the service but I have to be the one to thank the Corps for molding me into the man I am today!

A God fearing man who loves his country!

4 Likes

Amen to that brother, the Army done the same for me.

2 Likes

Hello USCCA community! My name is Jeffrey Bayer, I live in Greenbrier, Tennessee. I’ve been a USCCA member for just about 3 months now. I am a patriot, a 30 year Freemason, a history “fanatic”, I firmly believe in the right to keep and bear arms and will support and defend the constitution of our great nation against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
Tennessee became a constitutional carry state on July 1, 2021 and nothing could make me happier. I’ve always carried a sidearm and a short time ago (3 months) I decided I needed backup in case something went horribly wrong and I had to defend my wife, a stranger or myself from serious bodily harm. I hope to stay within the community guidelines so I’m going to leave my introduction as it is. I’m looking forward to conversing with y’all!

8 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Jeffrey246 and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Jeffrey246 , glad you decided to join us.
I myself have been inactive for 20+years and also live in Middle Tennessee. Looking forward to info that can be shared.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family @Jeffrey246. You are definitely in the right place to have great conversations surrounding the 2nd Amendment. I am also looking forward to reading some of the great information and opinions that you have to share, especially with you being a history fanatic.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Jeffrey246

3 Likes