Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the family brother @Jeffrey246 and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Jeffrey246 , glad you decided to join us.
I myself have been inactive for 20+years and also live in Middle Tennessee. Looking forward to info that can be shared.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family @Jeffrey246. You are definitely in the right place to have great conversations surrounding the 2nd Amendment. I am also looking forward to reading some of the great information and opinions that you have to share, especially with you being a history fanatic.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Jeffrey246

3 Likes

Hello and thank you. Good to be part of this community. I’m Paul 142, a USCCA member since August 2020, an involved citizen and ongoing student of our Constitution and particularly the Bill of Rights.
Greetings everyone.

4 Likes

I still enjoy my 9 mm Ruger for open or concealed carry :female_detective:

5 Likes

Hello everyone. I am a Marine Viet Nam combat Vet and I started to carry when simple people got stupid. I joined in 2018 and have kept a low profile, I have mainly been concerned about the legal coverage. I have PTSD and still need to protect my loved ones. I medicate and control myself.

8 Likes

@Jack_A - welcome to the community.

1 Like

@Jack_A Hello, welcome, and thank you for your service :us:

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother @Jack_A and you are in the right place at the right time.

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother @Jack_A , glad you could join us.

1 Like

S.F. Steve and welcome to the community.

2 Likes

Welcome Devil Dog! Semper Fidelis! Good to have you here!

2 Likes

Old72 here. New member and getting ready to exercise the Texas Constitutional Carry in about a month.

7 Likes

@Old72 Welcome to the community, we are glad to have you. Stay safe, Bruce and Nancy. :us:

3 Likes

Hello and welcome @Old72

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Old72 and God bless you.

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Old72 , glad you could join us. Great my brother, 2A all the way.

2 Likes

Gm I’m Robert from Chicago

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Robert349 from Chicago and you are in the right place at the right time.

3 Likes