Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Glad to have you both part of the “good guy” team.
Nice intro.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family @Jason95357 and God bless you.

2 Likes

thank you Dawn, its a pleasure to be here with you and all the other members

6 Likes

Welcome to the family @GodChaser and you are blessed to be here.

3 Likes

New to the community. Retired army and finally got around to getting my LTC permit in texas. New to concealed carry this year. Been around weapons and shooting all my adult life.
My EDC is a S&W M&P Shield 9mm. Like feel of that caliber. So looking for a good IWB holster that is comfortable. Looking to get some classes and training under my belt to be a more responsible citizen.

8 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @GARY413 and you are blessed to be here.

2 Likes

Hello, welcome, and thank you for your service @GARY413

3 Likes

Welcome aboard glad to see another like minded responsibly armed American and thank you for your Service.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @GARY413 , glad you could join us. More than likely as it has been said in some of the other forums on here, you will have to spend a little $$$ to find what holster works for you. I myself enjoy AIWB because of my size. ( small build ). I enjoy kydex holster

3 Likes

Hey @GARY413 welcome to the forum. And, hi from a fellow Texan here in Johnson City. What part of Texas are you in? Thanks for your service as well! Look at Crossbreed Holsters, they are good quality and you get a 15% discount if you use the USCCA code.

5 Likes

Greetings all. Retired 38 year LEO with the last 8 training LEO’s. I pretty much carry EDC and even created the first security team for our church. I was fortunate to be with a very progressive agency in VA and we saw some excellent training. I also developed our K9 unit firearm training lessons when we adapted the gun lights. I look forward to following the info left in this forum and hopefully I may be able to contribute in some fashion.

9 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @EODK9Trainer and God bless you. I am a Virginian also and retired LEO. Looking forward to your community contribution and conversation.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @EODK9Trainer , glad you could join us. Sounds as if you have great info to be shared, will be looking forward to your contribution brother.

3 Likes

I am a Marine Veteran that when Honorably Discharged went from job to job until finally finding something that I love to do. I have worked in IT ever since. For the last 9 years at our county hospital.

I have felt the need to get a hand gun for the house but have put it off up until recently. I wanted to get a Glock 9mm but my wife wasn’t able to pull the slide back to get it loaded. We ended up getting a Springfield Armory 9mm. Good thing I know the owner of the shop way back from High School.

I am hoping to get my CC license because I value life of my family and of others. I also respect and understand that there are more ways to defuse a situation then using a firearm. Life is more important but also know that where we live can be pretty violent.

In any case look forward to meeting others and gaining some insight.

10 Likes

Hello and welcome @Steve290 , thank you for your service :us:

2 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Steve290 and God bless you.

2 Likes

For me, totally deaf, nothing will stop us! May the handicap rise among others!

4 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Steve290 , glad you could join us and thank you for your service my brother.
US.Army

2 Likes

Thank You Lu-can and others for the welcome. Thank you also for recognizing my time in the service but I have to be the one to thank the Corps for molding me into the man I am today!

A God fearing man who loves his country!

4 Likes

Amen to that brother, the Army done the same for me.

2 Likes