Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Thank you for the kind words, unfortunately it is the world we live in that all government entities that are public safety are wrong. Still love doing the job and helping others, just have to watch our back more.

8 Likes

My name is Mark. Active Child of God.Retired US Navy Aircrew man, New USCCA Instructor, Looking to learn more and share what I know. Meet new people with the same likes as myself

11 Likes

Welcome to the family brother and you are in the right place at the right time.

7 Likes

Welcome, brother.

7 Likes

Welcome!!

7 Likes

welcome to the family, Mark. Thank you for your service! I can’t wait to see more posts!

6 Likes

Welcome !!

7 Likes

Hello to the community. This is my first post, though I’ve been a USCCA member for a few years. I have a strong focus on preparedness that goes back to the late 1970’s. I’ve been a hunter and firearms safety instructor for a few decades.

My main preparedness activity over the past year has been building a hardened radio communications system in our home; relying on commercial power day-to-day, but having generator and UPS battery backup as well. Besides two way radios, a broad band scanner keeps us cognizant of emergent situations throughout our community and helps us stay clear of areas that might present a challenge.

I carry concealed most days while away from home. The specific firearm and nature of the carry varies depending on the activities and locations I intend to move through.

I look forward to reading your comments and discussions.

12 Likes

Welcome to the family and god bless you.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Glad you’re here

5 Likes

I’ve been here only for a few days and I would like to thank everyone for being so polite and respectful but humorous at the same time… this has become my favorite online community! God Bless America!

12 Likes

I couldn’t agree more!

8 Likes

Welcome to the community,train hard and be safe.from Michigan :smiley:

6 Likes

Welcome to the community,train hard and be safe.from Michigan :grinning:

6 Likes

Welcome @Ross4!

7 Likes

Welcome

5 Likes

Greetings to all, glad to be part of this community. I am new to guns and everything that implies. I’ve taken some training sessions and applied for my CCW permit. I’ve made a decision on the Springfield Armory hand guns, one for carry which I like and a 10mm. I’ve done well at the practice range with both. I’m working on safety and grasping the responsibility of being armed. Somewhat over whelming but I think the decision to carry and being prepared to protect my family was a good decision. Lots to learn but looking forward to the education.

11 Likes

Welcome to the family @JD13 ! Happy you’re here. My advice; slow is smooth, smooth is fast. You’re in the right place!

7 Likes

Second time I hear that, thank you. My first instructor said that very thing. Slow is smooth, smooth is fast

7 Likes

Also, I use to have a Springfield xd45, and I loved that line!

6 Likes