Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

@Zee IT is easy peezy (until you turn the equipment on) !

If you are ever going to be in the Madison Wisconsin area and would like a tour of the plant let me know, worst case is I have to give you the 2 cent tour (but you get to ask lots of questions I wont be able to answer)

4 Likes

@DBrogue that’s a deal!

2 Likes

I got off the bus at midnight, and some dude in a uniform started screaming at me. It was off-setting, but I was laughing inside, and thought, “Ok, here we go”. My uncle was military, and had told me all about the head games. I was ready, and actually enjoyed it.

I hope your daughter does well. Conform to the team spirit, and hold any individuality for after boot camp. Its a short ride compared to the rest of her time of service.

6 Likes

First, a belated sorry for your loss of your friend. I’ve handled many cases of enraged jealousy cases. Since the 90’s Law Enforcement has come along way in dealing with domestic violence cases and continue to evolve. Doesn’t help your case which should be an inspiration to all who know and hear about you. You are a true SURVIVOR by definition. I hope your future continues in the direction of happiness.
I’m impressed with your learned “situational awareness” skills. Not living in fear but being fully aware and cognizant of your surroundings seems to now serve you well.
Thanks for “opening up” on a difficult personal level on this forum about your experience.
Best of luck in continuing to develop your “self preservation” skills.

6 Likes

I posted this about a week ago, but perhaps didn’t post it correctly. Anyway…

I’m really just an average, middle-aged United States citizen living in our country’s heartland. I’m a married, family man, with 2 adult sons. My wife and I are empty-nesters, looking forward to filling our home soon with two new puppies. Mayhem will ensue! I’ve been a CCL holder and carrier for 6 or 7 years now, and member of USCCA for much of that time. While I don’t get to the range as often as I’d like, I do go occasionally to maintain, and hopefully improve, my self-defense and family-defense skills. I currently carry a FNS 9C, with ambidextrous safety and magazine release to meet my southpaw needs.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Community, @vaughn! I’m an empty nester and adopted a 3yo pit bull last September and a GSD puppy in January… mayhem has ensued until we did a lot of training! :rofl:

2 Likes

Sixty new people came into the Community this week! Please help me welcome:

@7w34k
@Adam
@Alan
@Alfred
@Armand
@Bob
@B-Man
@Clay54
@Craig
@DanLV
@Dave4
@David3
@David4
@Diamondgal
@Dubi_Loo
@Eva
@Fred
@Gary3
@Gene
@JamesM
@Jerry
@john2
@John3
@Jonathan2
@Jonathon
@Joseph_F
@Kirk
@Larry
@Major_Paul
@Mark2
@Matt_W
@Matthew
@MAXIMILIAAN
@Michael
@Michael1
@Nathan
@Noah
@Philip1
@RandyTheHack
@Rev_R_J
@Rick0418
@Rick2
@Robert_A
@Roger
@Roger_D
@S.H.I.E.L.D.JLB
@Seanymac76
@Sheldon
@Smiley53
@Snowflake1911
@Steve
@Steven1
@Stone
@Susan
@Travis
@Travis1
@Walter
@Wes_S
@WKO
@Zee

If you’d like to introduce yourself, please do! We’d love to hear more about you.

BTW - you can change your username if you’d like. Here’s how:

3 Likes

Why hello everybody I’m a 53 Owner operator truck driver Out of Missouri I’m married with 2 children MI younger years I used to race cars professionally Now it 53 I play airsoft With my 15 year old son If you don’t have a Gun range that allows movement Airsoft Is a good way to train My 15 year old and I travel on weekends to different States the player airsoft Tournaments

6 Likes

Welcome, @Gary3! That’s awesome to here! We started talking about airsoft and paintball here: Paintball as a training tool? - #2 by 45IPAC

I’d love to have your input in that thread!

2 Likes

Whats up yall! My names noah! Im currently un school to become an EMT. Im engaged with one child now and another on the way! I used to play tons of video games, but now im trying to get more into the outdoor scene. Im trying to get a house soon hopefully! Its great to be apart of an amazing community!:smile:

7 Likes

I grew up learning self-defense through martial arts because sometimes evil is in the world and despite your best abilities to avoid conflict, life is precious. we have a right and obligation to defend ourselves and those unable to do so.
I have carried for two years and always try to improve myself. A armed citizen that is not vigilant and disciplined is a poor citizen so I train weekly.
By teaching unarmed self-defense throughout the years I’ve seen the kind of mistakes that most people make even experienced people in self-defense and that often extends into armed defense and that’s taught me a great deal

7 Likes

hey @Gary3! what part of Missouri do you call home? We might be neighbors :slight_smile: We’re down in the Springfield corner, at the end of a dirt road in the Ozarks.
Welcome!

3 Likes

I live in between nixa and Battlefield

4 Likes

Welcome Gary! That is a great way to train. Stay safe out there.

4 Likes

Greetings Everyone! I’m a member of the USCCA and a USCCA certified concealed carry instructor, NRA and Firearms Owners Against Crime member. I’m and EXTREMELY SUPPORTIVE second amendment advocate and I love meeting new people, seeing old friends and talking about everything from firearms to history and even shop. I’m a design engineer with a very diverse background from designing steel mills to nuclear power plants to robotics and assembly lines and now I’m a relay and control designer which is someone who does protective systems for our power grid here in the Pennsylvania/North Easterly quadrant of the US. I’m no Einstein, but I love to chat. I’m looking forward to anyone who cares to carry on a conversation! Keep safe all!

8 Likes

Hope you do well Noah. We can never have enough EMT people around. My son is an EMT guy too! Hope you do well.

6 Likes

Hello Everyone
My name is Damon and I conceal carry daily since I’m out in public as a driver and always hear stories about driver’s being robbed since we are seen as easy targets. Not many truck drivers are aware that they can legally carry, because the trucking industry has told people for years that it’s illegal when it’s really against their company policy. If they would do their research as I have and study the reciprocity agreement between states and what they have to do with their fire arms in states with strict gun laws they would be aware and would be able to defend themselves and not be easy targets anymore. I have been trained since I was a kid on gun safety by my grandfather (who was a world war 2 veteran) and now have gotten my wife into training with her Ruger 9mm and teaching her to handle a gun as well. We go through training courses at least once a month and hit the gun range 2-3 times a month. I carry a Taurus PT709 as it’s very easy to conceal with no print as well as light weight.

5 Likes

I’m travis got USCCA because of the crazy world we live in

6 Likes

Welcome @Damon and @Travis!! Can’t wait to hear more from each of you!

2 Likes

so thankful for The USCCA the peace of mind training and friendship

5 Likes