Welcome to the Community! Please Introduce Yourself

@David178 Welcome to the community. Glad to have you here. Stay safe, Bruce and Nancy. :wink:

1 Like

Holy smokes…or holy cow…lots of new members here, lots of nice intro’s!!! Welcome to all!!! The USCCA has lots to offer, and many knowledgeable people here, as I call them the “masters.” Again, welcome!!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community everyone. You’re in a great place with great people.

2 Likes

I hope to one day know how to use this internet. I’m sorry, but I can’t figure it out

2 Likes

Can’t get logged in.

1 Like

You will. Internet is like reading the books and writing the letters…

You already are logged in ! :+1:

Start here:

1 Like

Ok, I need to get in touch before dues. Made financial alteration.

1 Like

@Vonda Welcome to the community, we are glad you are here. Stay safe, Bruce and Nancy. :wink:

Thank you and God bless you

1 Like

@Vonda Greetings and welcome. This is the Community Forum, it is even open to the public. I am guessing that you want to update something about your USCCA membership(?). If yes, go to:
https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/dashboard/

Once again… welcome. Lot’s of great people here!

1 Like

Hey @ricky16 welcome aboard from a fellow Texan!

Welcome from a fellow Texan!

1 Like

Thanks, and glad to be here. I am a former police officer from the Chicago suburbs.

I don’t intend to start off my membership on a bad note, but want the USCCA community to be aware of my recent Palmetto State Armory experience.

I order a few boxes of 9mm ammunition with them about 3 weeks ago and my debit card was charged. While I understand fully the current demand and supply problem, and anticipated a longer-than-usual wait for the ammo to arrive, my order was unexpectedly “canceled” on their end without any notification. I’ve emailed and called them repeatedly, but haven’t received a response (or refund).

This is merely a word of caution before anyone considers ordering from PSA.

Thanks for the opportunity to warn all.

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up and welcome to the community!

Thank you.

1 Like

They’re just swamped. They responded to a note from me within a day, so that isn’t bad at all under the current conditions! maybe try that method.

1 Like

Thanks, Brad. Will do.

Hello. 1st time posting so I’ll introduce myself.
My name is Michael but everyone calls me DUKE. I’m a US Marine Corps veteran and I’ve always been conscience of self defense but never owned a gun until October of 2016. My 4 children are now adults so I now feel secure with Firearms in the house. I’m now a member of the NRA,IDPA, and USCCA and I own 4 hand guns and an AR15.
My EDC concealed weapon is a Springfield XDs .45 with 2 additional 6 round mags, my Tactical Striker Pen/LED Strobe/flashlight, my Kershaw Ken Onion designed Knife and my back up ankle holster packing my Glock 42 with an extra 6 round mag.
I love Sport Shooting and competing with my Springfield RO Elite Operator in 9mm with iron sights or my Ruger GP100 .22LR revolver for Plinking is my favorite pastime now days.
The situation our country and the world has been in since 2016 has convinced my wife of the need of adequate home defense and she now hopes I am finished purchasing Guns for a while.
Sorry for rambling. Its Interesting to read people’s posts. I like the Community.
I’m from the great state of MICHIGAN

7 Likes

@MICHAEL453 Welcome to the community. Your in good company here, Stay safe, Bruce and Nancy. :wink:

1 Like

My name is Jack, callsign Simjack. I am 66 1/2 years old and born and raised in TN. Myself and my wife have been members for about a month now and I just figured out how to introduce myself :wink:
I had a .22 rifle where the ammo was loaded below the length of the barrel and a .410 gauge single shot shotgun at the age of 10.
I grew up in a small town with a lot of areas to shoot. A man that lived in the town had a shop where he built muzzle loaders and he built one for me when I was 11, but died before the woodwork was sanded and finished. It is a .54 caliber with a hair trigger that takes very little pressure to fire. I finished it and it still shoots to this day.
I have had a CCP since 1980 and my wife got hers in 2002. We joined a local pistol range and I can hit targets easily at 30 feet. My wife is not proficient and at 10 feet still needs practice. She still anticipates the noise, recoil, and lacks a steady trigger pull. When we go to the pistol range, I don’t shoot but instead help her (I don’t like to clean more than one pistol per session) and I am teaching her that task now. :slightly_smiling_face:
We joined the USCCA for the legal representation. I went onto the attorney database, but there is only one attorney in Chattanooga. I reached out to them as well as to the USCCA customer support. The attorney finally answered and said he and a partner were both versed in 2A and self defense cases. I still am trying to get them and the USCCA to address my concerns, but now seems to be bad timing with the COVID-19 pandemonium.
I have already started some conversations in the community forum so if you made it this far, hello. :us:

3 Likes