WCP320 Grip Module

Good evening everyone! I recently shot a few different P320 models and really liked the way the series shoots. I had a deal lined up to get an AGX Scorpion, but the deal fell through. A friend had also told me he had a 320 nitron for sale, and I jumped on the deal. I now have bought an M18 x-change kit, Apex trigger, and WCP320 Carry grip module. I don’t mind the sig grip, but there are a few areas for improvement. The Wilson grip module seems to have addressed all the areas that I would have improved. The texture is more aggressive, the profile is a little better, there’s a molded in magwell, and the grip angle seems a little better (to me at least). There are some subtle additions such as the bull nose type cut at the front of the frame, and indexing marks forward of the takedown lever that I didn’t notice at first. I understand the concept behind the slight narrowing of the front of the frame, but I haven’t noticed that it makes a difference. It’d be cool if the indexing marks were a little more aggressive in texture as I can’t really feel my fingers drag on them on my bad hand. The frame is also narrowed overall, but has a nice profile that fits the hand. At the range, I appreciated the grip texture and the slightly different angle. Follow up shots felt more natural and I felt my hands were locked in perfectly. The fit and finish are tight and smooth. All in all it’s a fantastic, budget friendly upgrade that I’m happy I did.

5 Likes

Congrats. :metal:
You won’t regret spending any money on Wilson Combat’s parts.

So… next step is WC slide… and you get full WC version of P320. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Good going! I replace the grip module on my P365 with a P365 XL WC module and I now have a much better gun for my needs and fit. HIGHLY recommended upgrade!

4 Likes

I really like the look of the Beretta they do their thing with. At some point I might send one of my slides to them, but I’ll have to get an Axg grip first…I NEED the color case hardened finish!

4 Likes

I also noticed that the mags have a lot less wiggle to them with the Wilson grip. I know it’s not a big deal, the noise just irked me for some reason lol I haven’t ran the grip with the fs slide, but I’m sure it handles a hair better.

3 Likes

Are you using tungsten rod weights with WC grip module?

2 Likes

Not yet, but I plan to order some for science Thursday. I’m not sure if they will make much difference though. All I can find on them is they add around 1.5 oz. There’s people that are crazy about them and some that aren’t. We shall see!

2 Likes

Pfff! You don’t need no stinking Tungsten!:rofl:

4 Likes

2 Likes

He’s got to make the perfect response that references the balance of a Staccato :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

3 Likes

I wasn’t crazy about them but friend of mine used them and I felt the difference when I tested the pistol.
Actually that was one of the reasons I stopped using polymer handguns. :neutral_face:
I’m not picky about firearms… but I like those which serve me well. :point_up:

2 Likes

What did you feel?

2 Likes

We shall see. I read a good tip about heat shrinking the ends so they don’t rattle and still look done well.

1 Like

Duhh!! :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah… I’m a slow writer…
john-typing

3 Likes

I thought a pigeon was going to show up🤣

2 Likes

That’s the backup… give it about 5 minutes lol

1 Like

to be honest… P320 with WC grip and tungstens is balanced better than Staccato. :triumph:

2 Likes

I can’t believe what I’m reading :eyes:

2 Likes

2 Likes