SIG P320s and Magazines

Not another is the 320 safe conversation.

1. Anybody here have a P320 model and if so, how do you like it and what model of P320? If you also have a Glock 19/17, how does it compare for you?

2. There are many models od the P320. Are the magazing interchangeable? Assuming of course theyre long enough for the intended model. For instance, can I put a 21-round Spectre full size into the RXP carry?

3 Likes

I have two full size 9mm 320’s and never had a problem, I don’t have a 9mm Glock to compare It to. I believe it will, like you stated, obviously sticking out a bit. My 17 round fits in the P320 AXG Carry Medium Grip Module.

1 Like

@Jason148

P320 AXG Carry Medium Grip Module 17 rd. Mag

1 Like

Thanks for sharing how is the printing with the grip length on the AXG Carry? Thats one I was looking at. How about the full-size?

1 Like

Sorry, this is the full size, 4.7 iirc. The grip checkering is not a solid black, it’s more gray with hints of white in it. But I love the feel, along the lines of a 1911.

1 Like

Apologies. I meant how is the printing on a shirt? The AXG carry and / or the Full Size. My current carry pistol is only about 4.8" and I think the Sigs have anywhere from a half inch to full inch more than that.

1 Like

No I’m sorry, I should have known what you meant, I only carry it during the winter months usually. It prints too much for a t shirt at the 4 o’clock position, and I have tried multiple holsters.

1 Like