Warrior Poet Society and USCCA

I just ran across this on YouTube. Just uploaded about an hour ago on Warrior Poet Society channel a collaboration with USCCA. Figured if some if you hadn’t seen it you might like to check it out.

20 Likes

2 came out yesterday (or was it Sunday?)……earlier this week. :slight_smile:

Edit: Holy smokes it was Saturday…where does my time go???

2 Likes

I would like to see 2 but looking at WPS channel right now and 1 of 4 was released 2 hours ago. The only thing I can think of is something like patreon subscribers get content early if it is already out.

2 Likes

I believe they’re releasing them to USCCA Members through our dashboard before they go public on Youtube… but I could be wrong about the timing.

5 Likes

I absolutley love that the USCCA is joining forces with John Lovell and the Warrioe Poet Society for this video series. I’ve been a fan of both for quite some time and I’m looking forward to the next video. Looks to be a great intro series to point beginners to for just a quick look at some aspects of self/home defense.

8 Likes

They are sent out to members first. I get notices of new ones by e-mail. And I love them.

3 Likes

Could be…that’s where I watched the first two…… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t remember seeing an email but then again I get a ton of emails in a day. So it would be easy to miss one. Lol

3 Likes

Check out your dashboard: www.uscca.com - login in the upper right-hand corner of the page. The new videos are up every Saturday.

4 Likes

Thank you @Dawn

2 Likes

Just watched the first one. This is awesome!! Can’t wait for more.

2 Likes

The video series seems promising. This should be moved to the training section instead of here in the misc section.

1 Like

Anyway to add Chromecast to the videos on the dashboard? Easier way of watching them then on the phone or computer.

1 Like

speaking of moving things around, is there a way to access the forum from my phone on the app?

3 Likes

I just came across John and his Warrior Poet Society channel on you-tube several weeks ago, I like his style and have watched a number of his videos already. Great information and I’ve already been to the range to try out some of his suggestions and … they work lol I think joining up with the USCCA will be beneficial for everyone.

2 Likes

I get them sent to my email through USCCA.

3 Likes

It’s currently not in the app, @Laura. Here’s a discussion about how to easily access the Community from your phone: USCCA Community App - #25 by Zee

Let me know if you need help with it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

WPS / John Lovell is awesome! I was delighted to discover he teamed up with USCCA!

2 Likes

He is awesome, @Paul_R1! Have you seen the videos?

1 Like

Oh yes! He is very talented and engaging to watch. His wife is even involved some. She goes by Miss Poet!

You can subscribe to his Youtube channel. You won’t be disappointed.

2 Likes