Warning black swan event

I think therefore, I am.

3 Likes

I feel that we are seeing the culmination of many decades of corruption and short sighted policies. It will continue to accelerate most likely until we slam into the wall and those of us left will have to stoop down and pick up the pieces. I actually had a recurring dream throughout my childhood and into my 20s that I finally figured out was warning me of just such an outcome.

Though I do believe there is still a very slight chance of avoiding the wall. But it only happens if the people on the right and the left stand together against the corruption. Unfortunately that is unlikely to happen since we are being successfully played against each other.

5 Likes

I’ve seen too much Brother…
I will openly admit this (I believe I already have)
There are No sides anymore (in my opinion)
They are both very adept at Taking as much as they can now.
WE THE PEOPLE are not on their radar…if we ever were.
The Corruption is off the charts. People are Twisted (and not in a good way)
They are playing us against each other and using their warped ideologies
to further twist their narratives and people are fed up (and they don’t see it? or don’t care)
They do not heed History
and their downfall is on the horizon
I just hope we are not arranging deck chairs on the Titanic with them.

5 Likes

I am doing the best I can with the limited resources I have to make sure my family has access to a life raft with some useful supplies on it. Wish I could afford to build a big enough life boat to let some of the deck chair arrangers on as well. But short of me winning the lottery they are all going to have to take care of themselves or go down with the ship.

The problem is I’m not sure I can paddle my little raft fast enough to avoid the spinning propellers:(

7 Likes

It’s not the Prop’s I’m worried about Kind Sir,
It’s the damn suction when the ship goes down that bothers me @ night!
‘Fluffy’ can only keep my Buoyant for so long, Then I am a soggy
Dinner roll and will sink to the bottom w/ the rest of the sc**bags!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We can only do the best we can, and the Sea will take the rest—The Guardian/Costner

6 Likes

I’m in NO WAY a cooler head, I see no cooler heads attempting to prevail! I’ve done everything I could ( except run for office LOL. ), I’m done! My plan was to treat my wife to an across country trip to see every lighthouse in this great land. I didn’t want to have to pack the M249!

5 Likes

Some of us have accepted the ‘Cooler heads will not prevail’ situation
But I HAVE to say it, I HAVE to BELIEVE it in order to stay sane.
Scott, I don’t want to fight anymore, I’m done. Been there, done that, got too many Tee-shirts,
But it isn’t up to me, They are pushing that ‘Patriot Button’ again and I have no choice.
So, If pushed hard enough (and that time is coming) I will fight again.
I’ve done everything I can to live long enough to be a Burr under the Enemies Blanket
I just never thought the enemy would be US!
I have heard after a Firefight “What was it all for?” too many times to want another
But as I said, This one ain’t up to me.
This (In my opinion) will be Castle Defense, God, Family, Country
At least I won’t be running down some shi**y street in an armpit of the world
killing (14) year olds w/ Ak’s that meant nothing to me.
Fighting on this soil, OUR SOIL against Invaders Foreign and DOMESTIC means everything to me.
Fighting for all we stood for, Freedom, Liberty and Justice is why our ancestor’s gave their all for us.
These people don’t get that!
Obama is Nigerian
Soros is Hungarian
Biden is NOTHING, an empty suit.
They don’t get the ’ Go out on your feet and not your knees’ belief.
‘Fighting for the Brother and Sister next to you’
‘Fighting for THE FLAG!’
They have zero idea what all that means.

I’m going to Texas next month to say good-bye to my two closest Brothers I have left
The Only Men that mean something to me anymore.(besides you fellas) (One is 78 and the other is 83)
They shaped me into who I am today
One more GD Fight! I will make them proud of all their efforts!

Cue Karacal and the Flag, Giraffe whatever.

Warriors weren’t trained to retire.
WWG1WGA

6 Likes

Safe travels brother, and my best to your old brothers as they prepare for what’s next.

4 Likes

Stay safe, sounds like you’re headed for hostile territory, head on a swivel! Trust your instincts! I know I have! My best to your brothers, as well!

4 Likes