Wanted Used lever rifle 357/38 sp

Looking for a used 357/38 sp lever

2 Likes

Welcome to our Community sir! We are glad to have you. I hope someone can help with your search.

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Dr_Clayton

1 Like

Welcome Doctor Brothers !

(Psssssssssssssssssssssssssst, Doc, I got this rash… it’s in the nether-regions…it’s oozing p—)

Enjoy your stay @ the community Continental :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

What if he’s like Dr. Jill??? :thinking:

3 Likes

Then he wears Picnic table cloth dresses and i don’t want to know him… just saying

2 Likes

Welcome to the group, Doctor! Good luck with your search. I’d like one if those too as I’m a long time revolver shooter and they just belong together.

1 Like

Thanks for the reception all
I’m a chiropractor
LOL

6 Likes

Welcome. I spend a lot of money at my local bone-cracker. :slightly_smiling_face:
I would marry her if I could. :rofl:

3 Likes

gunbroker.com is a great place to start, IME

1 Like

I don’t have much experience with lever actions but would like to add a .357 to the collection some day. I have a friend who has a Rossi .357 lever action and he really likes it. They are pretty inexpensive even new.

I shot it when he first got it and the action seemed a little on the stiff side but maybe it has smoothed out with use. It was fun to shoot and I had no problems hitting the targets.

1 Like

Doctor, Doctor Give me the news!

ROSSI R92 CARBINE GRAY .357 MAG 20" BARREL 10-ROUNDS

$899.00 Brand Spankin’ New!
(the only thing this DOESN’T have is an Octagonal Barrel which I have been kind
of Jonesin’ for!) I have NO idea why i just do. When I bought this gun it was close to
a Grand ! She shoots like a DREAM Doctor! (10) rounds of fire Breathin’ Hellfire!
You shoot this bad-boy @ an Indoor range …expect to get a huge amount of attention! AWESOME!
When you just pull her out of the case you can almost hear the Jaws drop!

4 Likes

I’ve owned several Rossi lever guns over the years and every single one has been an excellent rifle. Last one was a .357 and I sold it to a young friend that needed a reasonably priced deer rifle and specifically wanted a lever action.

I’ll soon be getting another pistol chambered lever action rifle, but this time I’ll be getting a Uberti 1873. I have one in 45 Colt and it’s one of the most beautiful and iconic guns in the world.

I need to get a .357 because I’m sitting in a mountain of ammo that needs to be lit up and there is no faster way to burn ammo than a gun lever gun.

4 Likes

I agree with you Brother.
I do have to buy my .357 ammo in Bulk rate
Because I fire off (10) rounds and am CONSTANTLY
saying to myself ALREADY? That was (10) rounds already?
I LOVE THIS RIFLE!

1 Like

Hope to find one affordable

1 Like

I put a couple of metal plates out there and start slinging lead. It’s the most fun you can have with your pants on!!!

4 Likes

They are out there. Look locally in sites like ARMSLIST. I’ve seen the Rossi as low as high $400s/low $500s but you have to move fast because they don’t last. The Uberti guns are way tougher to get reasonable. The 1873 is a $1,000 plus even used and the Marlins are in the same league.

1 Like

thanks