Want to look into Pandora’s box?

It’s been opened!

4 Likes

After spending my time in the military playing the shell game in Europe I have come to have a real distrust, these guys will do what ever they want and hide it behind the wall of “Top Secret National Security”.
I for one do not believe in the least that they wouldn’t turn this stuff on us in the blink of an eye. The deeper they get, the more secrets they hide the more desperate they’ll be to cover it up.

9 Likes

And the thing that scares me is as anyone who has been in knows when the military tells you about something that was top secret it only means one thing, they now have something that is much better.

5 Likes

I did a project a few years back, in a strip mall. The room which would have been the storage room was converted into a lab. They even had microwave screening on all of the walls and ceiling. The structure we built and installed was used to mount an item that looked like R2D2. I asked why this location. The guy opens the back door, points at a hotel off in the distance and says "8 floors up, 11 windows over. That’s exactly 1 mile from here. That’s where our calibration target is. Still being curious I pressed him for more of the good stuff. He ended the conversation with “Pretty soon it won’t be cool to Saddam Hussein”. Come to find out, it was the gun site for a yet to be deployed energy weapon. Oh did I mention, this was 20 years ago.

6 Likes

I was on a redacted :upside_down_face: Air base once and this really funky looking 747 came down from the clouds and had a Nose extension on her like an"A-10 Warthog" But no noticeable ‘barrel’. Gold on the windows/Cockpit… made me go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :thinking:
I asked a captain who had a pretty pleased (I just ate a mouse) catlike look on his face what the hell is that? and he said a LAZER… OK. I thought many things back then, kept my mouth shut and moved on.

If you think about the sh-- in Area51, Other “project” Air bases around the World Lahania, HI, Planes just falling out of the sky. Led Zepplin said “And it makes me :thinking:

5 Likes

You saw this beast

9 Likes

Joseph-Foe-80-eight! THAT’S HER!

3 Likes

I spent some time at Fort Hood.There was a rumor going around they were testing some kind of Particle Beam weapon there.At night you would see a brilliant flash of light and a noise that really resembled thunder.The funny thing was when it happened the lights in the barracks dimmed and flickered

6 Likes