Walmart has banned Open Carry in their stores

I used to go to gun shows fairly frequently. I can tell you that the entire place will get instantly silent after a negligent discharge.
It is “the public” on steroids. I seldom go to one anymore.

1 Like

I was at a gun show once and saw a guy accidentally “stun” his friend and then the man running the table with a stun wand one time. It was purely accidental and one of the most hilarious things I’ve ever seen. I can only imagine how quiet it would be if there was a negligent discharge.

Ha ha, ok I’ll admit we used to stun each other all the time. If we got caught, it was always an “accident.”

I can assure you, as I do gun shows 2 times a month, that everyone associated with the 2A group that I volunteer with, has magazines in their pocket.

1 Like

THAT’S the reason you chose to stop going to Walmart? :crazy_face:

For me it was the Walmartians.

Was at Dixie Classic gun show in Raliegh NC years ago. This is something un connected to open or concealed carry,But it affected it. Guy brings a shot gun to show to sell in a carry case loaded. Well in the process of uncasing it to show to someone it discharged with #7 shot. Peppered some by standers. For the balance of the the show it had all carry under a magnifying glass :us:

2 Likes