Video- Off duty cop gets her gun taken

This stereotypical behavior perpetuates racism.

@Mike270
One of the best partners I have ever worked with in my career in LE was a female.

6 Likes

Is it a “trivia question”? :wink:

But seriously… why in your opinion women shouldn’t be hired in Police?
You can find a lot of women who perform their policing much better than men.

Find any video (there are many of them) where male LEO loses his firearm… then ask yourself this : “Why do police departments hire male cops?” :thinking:

5 Likes

I’m not following…

3 Likes

@Mike164
Happy anniversary brother.

3 Likes

Wow it’s been a year already.

2 Likes

Not having a chambered round makes no sense to me. Thats like keeping your gun in the safe, When you need it most its not ready.

3 Likes

I live in an open carry state and I don’t open carry. I prefer to let people assume I know Judo. LOL This off duty cop obviously is not the sharpest tool in the shed to carry behind her back where it’s advertised? It’s like a green light special blinking “take me, I’m free!” Give me a break!

4 Likes

Or leaving your car running, just in case.

4 Likes

It is very difficult to properly retain a firearm that is worn on the small of your back. It look’s cool in the movies, but in most situations not practical. Everyone can see your gun except you. Unless you have a belt on, having a gun in a pair of tights is not a smart move. Better off in a purse and out of sight. She probably won’t do that again.

4 Likes

Welcome to the family @Golden1 and you are in the right place at the right time.

2 Likes

Thanks bud!

3 Likes

It is a lot easier to carry owb but i have always been thought of as a easy target walking around with a 45 hanging on your side. If a crime is in progress, the first person to be delt with by a criminal is the person carrying a gun they see on there side as a threat. You will be the first threat to get rid of. I have three guns i use for conceal and i make sure i have proper attire for all of them. You have to have that attire not only to help conceal but to also give good quick easy access to your firearm. You jave a spit second to make a decision and fumbling with your wardrobe will not help.

4 Likes

This is just the stupidest thing I have ever seen, I don’t even have a comment. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I was in a barber shop and one of the customers was carrying unconcealed, although he thought he was. His gun was under his shirt. Unfortunately, his shirt was two sizes too small for him and I could almost tell what brand the gun was it was so obvious. Even when I told him he was plainly printing he didn’t understand what I was talking about. I wonder how much and what kind of training he had. He was the second individual I saw with a too tight shirt and carrying. Guys, if you have put on 20 pounds since you bought that Hawaiian shirt, for crying out loud, give it to Goodwill if you are going to carry. If the space between your shirt buttons bulges wide open, your shirt is too tight and you are printing everywhere you go.

5 Likes

@CHARLES514 did you just call me fat? :wink:

2 Likes

Huh? I don’t recall calling anybody “fat” in any recent post on any website. Are you one of the “sensitive” types that gets their feelings hurt in the most innocent remark? Perhaps you should move to one of the safe places all the people who feel threatened are always talking about.

1 Like

@CHARLES514 you’re funny.

2 Likes

A printing gun is much more attractive than the other stuff that prints when you wear
your high school shirt…

2 Likes