Vice-President Trump

Uncle Sniffy… WTH???

19 Likes

It was decent entertainment. Not only the wrong names, but that the answers were so long, wrong, and weaving all over. It is the guy no one wants to talk to at the family gathering.

I heard they might push a Clinton/Harris ticket.

9 Likes

:scream: clinton/harris :scream:

9 Likes

That would be a nightmare!

6 Likes

hahahahahahahha!

5 Likes

8 Likes

Hopefully off the same cliff they are seeking to push Putin… I mean biden over. :sunglasses:
I take that back, Putin is likely a far better leader than puddin’ pants. He actually knows what he says and doesn’t do weird things with young girls.

7 Likes

Kamala Harris would be primary on the ticket.

VP possibilities are endless. Personally, I’d go with Amy Klobuchar. In my opinion, a Senator is best for any VP position. Other names include Whitmer.

Realize that the glass ceiling of a female President has yet to be broken. Having it occur on a major party ballot would be a game changer, and could lead undecided or third party ticket voters to vote Democratic. Just pointing this out in advance.

2 Likes

Yes, let’s make sure we check THAT DEI box too. IF we can get a black female president who swings both ways and dresses like a man, all the better. :smirk:

16 Likes

I’d like to see four people (2:2) on the ballot who are more center, but we’re far from that. This cycle is ending a lot of long time friendships, which is a shame. It seems that no one has facts, but they’re willing to end friendships over those non-facts. Very unusual times and the other side of it will be worse for everyone (on the relationship side of things).

I’m a strong Clinton and Harris hater, but certainly not of all Democrats. The choices on both sides are far to extreme and untrustworthy.

After a group of our friends have survived recession, 9/11, wars, etc. one member blew it all up the other day with this post. Please don’t be unkind with your comments. Everyone believes the wrong things in their lives. I thought that it was a bit of a joke, all of the scary orange man talk, but quite a few in this long time close group typed similar notes, some of them seemingly while in a drunken stupor. They really think Trump is Hitler and wants to take over the world, all evidence to the contrary. People believe what they believe, I guess.

I don’t expect you to read or admit that any of this is valid. I actually expect you to deny it all. I include the links only to show these are very widely researched and discussed points, well supported, not fringe reactions or hysteria.

The cult of Trump.

Guilty: Is Trumpism a Movement or a Cult? | The New Republic

Trump’s Personality Cult Plays a Part in His Political Appeal | Scientific American

Fascism:

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/politico-nightly/2024/05/21/the-rights-fascism-problem-00159265

https://www.thenation.com/article/politics/biden-distraction-trump-fascism/

Trumpism - Wikipedia

Lies:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/24/trumps-false-or-misleading-claims-total-30573-over-four-years/

Worst President: apparently other Republicans are now being evaluated worse just because they were in the same party.

Trump ranked as worst US president in history, with Biden 14th greatest | Donald Trump | The Guardian

International respect:

America’s Image Abroad Rebounds With Transition From Trump to Biden | Pew Research Center

I could go on and on, and so could you find the same information because Google is easy to use. But you are conditioned to reject it, because that’s how cults work.

And again, that would be your own problem, so long as you keep it out of our government. I’m not trying to get you back to reality. I’m trying to avoid the end of the United States.

All of these facts are from hyper left leaning sources…and not facts at all, but in people’s mind, they’ve been scared in this little corner, and now they’re lashing out like crazy people and can’t have a conversation. How will we get past that, as a country, and as friends? I guess that is my real question. How does one not notice the hate spewing out of their own mouths toward people who moments before were their friend?

8 Likes

I agree. More center is (in my opinion) the way to fix the brokeness.

5 Likes

Easy to use, yes. Biased, absolutely. It’s now impossible to find information that hasn’t been pushed to you because of an agenda.

10 Likes

We pots think you kettles are exceedingly black.

I vote the person and what s/he stands to represent. Does it align with my experience and thoughts how we as a country should proceed; you have my vote. Go out there whispering and smelling little girls hair, uummmm……that’s like elementary children whispering to another just out of hearing: stupid says what?.

I still say there needs to be a system created for THE PEOPLE to impeach gubment officials for breach of oath. With some checks and balances to stop lawfare like we have now.

7 Likes

Biden is losing his grip. Dementia must be a bitch.

6 Likes

It is, had to watch my stepdad go through it. He was physically so messed up he was denied a drivers license.

Yet swore up and down he was going back to work as an OTR class A CDL driver!

Spent a ton of $$$$ trying to build a race car too.

He was pissed that they wouldn’t give him his DOT physical, and that nobody would help or support him in building his race car!

Biden “Thinks” he’s fit to run the country, and in his mind he’s doing a great job!

Just like my stepdad “thought” he was fit to drive a semi,…

Literally living in a memory with a haze of current events…

At least my grandmother’s Alzheimer’s had her just forgetting literally everything… even that she had a second daughter (my mom, which hurt) but at least she was happy!

8 Likes

It has been… for us.

7 Likes

I’ve changed to duck duck go and Firefox. Much more complete results, especially when looking for medical information that may not align perfectly with the CDC/WHO.

7 Likes

I noticed that Pedo Joe went down a predetermined list of reporters during the Q&A phase of the press conference. This suggested to me that the questions were probably fed to Joe in ahead of time.

What a disaster.

9 Likes

And he still managed to screw up the answers, tantamount to flunking an open book test.

11 Likes

These are my choices also. Duck Duck Go uses Googles’ search engine I believe, but hides your identity and aggregates slightly differently.
I do a search for “Biden’s speech last night”

First page of Duck Duck Go’s results come from:
CNN
USAToday
NYTimes
ABC7News
CBSNews
NPR
NBCNews
ABCNews

First page from Google results:
APNews