Veterans preference

Thanks for that information @James526 and welcome to the family! Glad you’re here.

5 Likes

Thanks for having me

7 Likes

Welcome to the family and god bless you.

6 Likes

Thank you

7 Likes

In Texas is was sorta like getting a drivers license except, being a veteran, it was not only expedited but a huge discount was given. The last renewal took longer because of the China Virus out brake .

6 Likes

Here in AZ the DD-214 can be sent to the county authorities in-lieu of required training certification. No other special treatment given. I know in OR when I lived there the same was the case, except you had to give an interview with the county Sheriff’s office to verify credentials.

6 Likes

Hey @David556 , welcome to the family! AZ sounds better than OR!

5 Likes

Welcome to the family and god bless you.

4 Likes

I currently live in Louisville, Ky. It is a constitutional carry state. If a Veteran wants a cc permit, it cost $75 but training classes are waived.
As a Veteran, I am going to carry no matter what the law says.
I bought the ins. because I believe it may be useful, considering all the crap going on .

6 Likes

Welcome to the family! @Thomas_H1 stay safe out there!

6 Likes

Welcome to the family, thank you for your service and god bless you.

5 Likes

Yes, no special treatment in CA. I never liked the idea of special treatment. There are vets who are in wheelchairs–now they deserve special treatment. Not I.

7 Likes

Steve, Thank you for service for this great country :us:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community, train hard and stay safe :grinning:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community, train hard and stay safe :smiley:

4 Likes

@Thomas_H1. Welcome to the community, stay safe and train hard. From Michigan :smiley:

5 Likes

Thanks Cobra, you as well.

5 Likes

Thank you

5 Likes

Make sure you are carrying legally. The insurance will not cover you otherwise!

8 Likes

I am legal !!! THANKS !!

5 Likes