Veterans- Can You Believe This!

You have got to be Ducking kidding me. What the Duck is going on in America. A small small minority of Americans are writing ALL of the Rules?
We used Rank and last name in basic for NCO’s but Commissioned officers were Sir and Ma’am.

20 Likes

Yup, welcome to our “enlightened military”. If this don’t scare the hell out of you??? :man_facepalming:

14 Likes

That takes all the fun out of it! Adress them by their rank then. You can address me by PFC
(Private F-Ing Civilian)

12 Likes

For the past year, whenever I can do so comfortably, I have asked veterans I know if they would advise a young person to enlist today. While the sample is small so far, every single response has been. “No.”
Nor would I.

16 Likes

11 Likes

So…perhaps senior members should start wearing one of these to avoid confusion?

9 Likes

that is the way we addressed officers when i was in service

6 Likes

Jesus Wept. I knew when they started pulling Division sized formations out of training, and rest and refit for DIE (Diversity, Inclusivity and Equity) training that this would be coming.

I don’t know about you but the absolutely last thing I am worried about if I was in combat is inadvertently misgendering someone.

I want guys beside me who are there to break stuff.

This ■■■■ is so insane, and it’s only taken 2 years for this Administration to do this much damage to our Country.

This is Generational damage. These Officers that are down for all of this woke, DIE nonsense. Should be run out of the military.

13 Likes

Pay them their two weeks and send them packing…we are (could be) so much better than this.

4 Likes

Don’t even know what to say.

US court orders Marines to allow Sikhs with beards and turbans (msn.com)

5 Likes

I’ma finna beez quiet :zipper_mouth_face: , afor I sez sumpin dat getz me in trubble wif da Man.

4 Likes

I waiting to see if they will allow everyone to self-identify themselves to whatever rank they prefer. What could go wrong what that?

11 Likes

I want to be CNO then. I called it first, no take backs.

6 Likes

Simply disgusting. Leftists are corrupting everything sane and civil about our entire way of life, causing strife between every member of our civilization. When they attack our traditional holidays, courtesy titles, and make us stop opening doors for men or women, you know things are really ducked up. I’ll continue to fight it to the end, thankyouverymuch.

10 Likes

Thousands of new Sergeant Majors of the Marine Corps and Generals in the Marine Corps? What could go wrong?

3 Likes

Ya! And if you refused to see it that way, they banned you from joining!!!

3 Likes

@Karacal
It’s a good strategy. Our enemies will die laughing at us!

6 Likes

@Craig_AR
I know lots of young men who are willing to join and serve, just not under these new criteria!

6 Likes

It was my idea, therefore I think I will hereafter be known as SECNAV! (the “!” is part of the rank).

2 Likes

We know the difference between the old Marine Corps & the lowered standards of today.

12 Likes