vaccine mandate

We’re going to have to tell our children and grandchildren the truth. There are monsters under the bed and they look like you and me! They walk among us as if they are normal!

6 Likes

But do you trust that? How many “Republicans” from CA could be “convinced” to vote in favor of such a move? A majority of the House will refer to themselves as Republicans in a few weeks. But 100% of them are still politicians. And it won’t take very many of them to claim something like, “It’s the president’s right to choose whomever he wants… blah, blah, blah…” And Kamala is so horribly bad that it doesn’t take much to convince enough people that Newsom is better than Kamala. Que mala!

9 Likes

My 33 year old nephew died suddenly and unexpectedly.

Daniel worked in the health care industry and had received his latest “booster” shot just 2 weeks prior to his death.

He was a self-described “skater-punk” and enjoyed spending his time at the local skate park, perfecting his skateboard tricks while counseling the underage kids with the benefits of higher education.

Long story short, Daniel was in peak physical condition, and the coroner’s report only reveals “respiratory arrest” as the cause of death.

8 Likes

Stumbling block like the Judas Republicans who voted in favor of the $1.7T bill. :man_facepalming:t4:

7 Likes

Yup. I read an article that even our own FDA has come out with a study showing that the Pfizer vaccine cause blood clots.

3 Likes

Not quite.
not gun related but, It’s important that people are aware of the potential risks - Miscellaneous - USCCA Community (usconcealedcarry.com)

2 Likes

Aren’t Soldiers suppose to follow orders from the commander and chief , he took the shots and he is still here…

yes you are supposed to follow orders. but, in todays military they have the ability to file for an exemption
how do you know he took the shot? because cnn or someone else showed him getting it. that could have been just regular saline solution

5 Likes

There is no legitimate commander in chief at the moment, given that the 2020 presidential election “results” were not legitimate (as an example, Pennsylvania violated its own state constitution in accepting massive numbers of invalid ballots and was never held accountable).

4 Likes

Good luck to you Gray. You gotta a lotta guts. I’d a lost my job, then again, in my paths, I have to see those who have caught that bug. Still, so far I only took the minimal mandated amount of doses, not yet the extras I can get inoculated for; Still afraid of the side effects.

I know I can always get more shots. I actually caught the bug a couple of times myself. But I’ve been in otherwise good health, so I bounced back after heck of a bad week.

But I experienced an ailment after a shot, which no doctor knew the cause and none cured; Took me nine months and tons of dough spent to recover from, worse than “the bug”. I can’t prove it, but fear and ask myself, could it have been a side effect. Will never know.

A loved one told me once, “I don’t get the shot to help me, I get the shot to help others and save their lives, it’s a most unselfish sacrifice.”

For sure a sensitive topic. I saw many service members drop retirement papers quickly over the Vax it was take it of leave no questions asked at the time.

3 Likes

Good point! I totally agree.

1 Like

First off, it’s “Commander in Chief” not “Commander and Chief”

Secondly, only lawful orders. The 1947 Nuremburg Code was violated when vax mandates were introduced.

An excerpt from the Nuremburg Code:
“The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment.”

Source: The Nuremberg Code

The Nuremburg Code was established to codify and attempt to prevent the horrors carried out by the Nazis and specifically Josef Mengele. Apparently the US Government has either forgotten or ignored the lessons of history. Unfortunately, the current generation of children (who have not died already) are suffering the effects of this willful ignorance of the FACTS of the matter.

3 Likes

How long have they been giving mandatory vaccines to enlistees at basic training, or Soldiers that are deploying overseas?

2 Likes

He is? It sure doesn’t seem like it. I am running for Senator. Calling “Heels Up”, President. No knowing how to get off the podium. Needing someone grab his arm to direct back onto the sidewalk, etc., etc. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

yes you have to get your shots when you enter the military. but, non of then are experimental and have been tested over the years (decades) IMHO

4 Likes

As @leo23 noted, all the immunizations given at Basic Training centers are established formulations that are NOT experimental, are time tested, and EFFECTIVE at PREVENTING infection from the virus being immunized against.

I got 3 shots at Basic Training, because I have had lots of immunizations throughout my life, and could prove it. I still got THREE injections for Varicella (Chickenpox) even though it is in my records that I have already had chickenpox as a child. I still got it three times, because the Army said so. Prior to two deployments, I got immunized against several nasty things like Smallpox, Hepatitis (A & C), Avian Flu (H1N1), Anthrax, and a host of other nasty things. Currently, my immunization record is FIVE pages long. I am not against vaccinations, but FORCING someone to become a TEST SUBJECT for an EXPERIMENTAL formulation that alters your DNA, and whose side-effects are unknown. My hesitancy has proven to be correct, as worldwide serious side-effects and deaths have occurred (IMHO) due to the vax.

Please stop making the comparison of time-tested, known immunizations to experimental gene-altering formulations. It is disingenuous and reeks of ignorance.

6 Likes

thank you @GrayMan for saying something.
due to my injuries I have memory issues mostly short term but occasionally long term too. for the life of me I couldn’t recall what they were and how many. I just remember getting the shot (experimental) that a lot of people got messed up by before my deployment in 1990 gulf war

4 Likes

How can you be sure he took the shots, he has lied about everything!

4 Likes

I got swept up in the Swine Flu Vaccine debacle at Fort Dix in 1976. They talk about one or two people died but I can tell you, at least ten people left our Basic Training Company after getting the Vac and didn’t come back.

3 Likes