Uvalde Families Now Suing Daniel Defense Because Shooter Used Their Rifle

That’s what parents need to do these days @Dave17, but there is no discipline or anything… The kid will be in control of the parent, or the mom in pajamas at 3 in the afternoon will just scream at the kid to the top of their lungs and it does not change a thing… Just another thing wrong with society now!

3 Likes

BUMMER

I started choking on my drink when i read this lmfao :rofl:

7 Likes

I was in a debate with two liberals on Daily Wire the other day. The article was about the Alex Jones defamation lawsuit brought by the families of the Sandy Hook shooting. The trial ended with an activist judge summarily finding Alex Jones guilty and ordering him to pay 45 million dollars to the victim’s families.
It seems whenever lives are lost or anyone is harmed, it’s not the perpetrator that ends up paying for any of it UNLESS they have the money! I think I triggered one of them, when I asked why the families never sued Adam Lanza’s family. I guess they couldn’t hold multiple thoughts in their head for comparison. They immediately attacked me for “changing the subject” or for just pointing out an observation. Well, this is just another story to confirm that these lawsuits ARE all about the money or just another mechanism of control the left implements.

5 Likes

Your daughter knew you were serious because she knows you love here. If we can convince people we carry guns for the love of saving lives they will change their minds. They are acting irrationally because they are traumatized because of how emotionally devastating seeing children being killed is. We cannot act emotionally traumatized because it would be detrimental to society ( we carry guns). We need to not get emotional ( which I know is difficult) and let our love for a better life permeate into them. I don’t think it can hurt.

1 Like

I assume you have never tried (and I say tried, because one cannot) to have a converstaion with someone that is anti-rights. One cannot reason with them. Being a firearm owner, carrying or not, causes them extreme emotional distress. I do not get emotional.

I had one come right up into my face, probably about one foot away, maybe less, and begin screaming at the top of his lungs that I was a killer. I was not even armed that day. I was leaving an event at the state capitol. I had my (adult, early 20s) daughter with me. She got very upset at the lunatic rage the man exhibited and being in my face screaming. I did not react.

After he ranted and got no reaction, he left. She asked me how I could be so calm and not say or do anything. I told her, he was not violent and there was nothing I could have said that would have stopped his screaming. I also told her that if he did get violent, I would have reacted. A woman nearby came over to help comfort my daughter.

I have had other situtations like that, but not as extreme. Thankfully, those incidents are rare. They do not want to learn or understand, they just want to scream, try to shame you, and try to intimidate you with their insane rage. Their complete lack of decorum, respect for others, etc., is on full display. That helps us more than anything one could say to attempt to change their minds.

6 Likes

I work construction and see it more often (people being confrontational). I think to my self that this person has suffer a lot of trauma but I really don’t know . I always try to step in and De-escalate the situation (unless it is a family argument) instead of taking sides. Finding out who is to blame only tells us who we have to forgive not who we have to destroy or mock. I admire you for not escalating your situation. I feel God has given me/us a gift and I enjoy using it.

2 Likes

I believe there is a quote from Bruce Lee that says, “Do not correct a fool or he will hate you, correct a wise man and he will appreciate you.”

This mirrors words from Proverbs 9:7-8
7 He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot.
8 Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.

So it is when having conversations with people that have already made up their minds and are not open to discussion. The best thing is to determine which they are; if they are clutching wholly to their ignorance, it is not worth the time to correct them.

3 Likes

I was just having this same conversation today, except it was about the way anti-2A people came after the armed citizen who stopped the Greenwood Mall shooter, instead of the actual criminal who was trying to kill people.

4 Likes

When the good guy takes out the bad guy they have little to go after.

However, we’ve seen the same thing even when the bad guy is apprehended. Then it’s the gun manufacturer, or the police, or Santa Claus…

These people are not dealing in good faith. Don’t ever believe that they are. Their instigators only have one tactic, deflect and blame everyone but the culprit. They have another agenda and it is not to decrease crime and these type of incidents.

5 Likes

He was driving a Ford truck. Are they suing Ford too?

4 Likes

Nope, Tesla🤣

1 Like

To condense what Robert said. Love triumphs hate. Show gun haters we love and protect life. And the (gun haters) don’t with their logic.

Seems to me they should be suing the town of Uvalde, the police department and the useless police chief.

7 Likes

Now that we know the make and model of the high capacity SUV that was used in the killing of a Memphis, Tennessee mom and school teacher, where’s the class action suit against the manufacturer?

What modifications were made, was it an automatic, what color was it?We need safer cars. Open cars, non of this concealed stuff!

Where is the outrage? I want common sense vehicle usage, these high capacity assault SUV’s are used to kill people!

3 Likes

I thought the trend was to only allow electric vehicles that we’re not allowed to charge?

4 Likes

Doorstops you mean… LOL

Politicians are so worthless.

Good point, no charge, no abduction! Reduce crime, buy electric!

2 Likes

When a Drunk Driver kills someone with a CAR :

We DONT BAN - CARS .

We put the “DRUNK DRIVER” in JAIL.

5 Likes

Also, the police don’t stand by for an hour watching the drunk driver run over pedestrians on the sidewalk.

4 Likes