USCCA Tactical Pen

After hearing all of you rave about this pen, I just ordered mine.

4 Likes

I appreciate all the responses. I did order the pen along with a few other things.

4 Likes

@NickC @pcloth2
Awesome!

4 Likes

I just put the pen in my shopping cart while logged in - shipping is not a lot, but not free.

Edit: Emptied the cart and re-entered it - still not free. Backed up and used the pull-down and selected ā€œFloridaā€ instead of typing it out and it is now free shipping.

4 Likes

I had the same issue but resolved it

4 Likes

I just have to say USCCA has the absolute best customer service. Like I said I ordered the pen and a couple other things. I also saw that if you spend $75 you get up $75 in free stuff. My order was right at $75, I didnā€™t see anything about a free gift at checkout or the confirmation. So I went to the chat section with customer service. The part I missed was $75 spent in ā€œapparelā€ which I had no apparel. The customer service rep was contacting the shipping department, this is within 5 minutes of placing the order, to make sure she could get the free stuff in the same shipment. I didnā€™t actually have a purchase eligible for the free gift, HOWEVER, she sent me a free shirt for my ā€œtroubleā€. Amazing customer service!

5 Likes

Got mine today. Very nice pen. Will make a nice addition along with the S&W one I already have!

3 Likes

@NickC. Nice looking tactical pen :+1: :smiley:

3 Likes

Yes sir! Price is right too

3 Likes

Nice brother @NickC :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Got mine today it is very nice a little heavy, but to punch a window might need a little weight and writes well also.

4 Likes

I just got mine yesterday, I really like all the different grip textures incorporated into the design. :+1:

However, I feel like a dummy because I have not figured out how to take it apart when it needs a refill. I donā€™t want to put too much pressure on it the wrong way and tear it up to figure it out. Anybody have disassembly info? Maybe @Dawn?

Edit: This is how far I have gotten:

3 Likes

@Gary_H As youā€™re twisting to close the penā€¦keep twisting. Only thing I donā€™t like about the pen, that wall from closing the pen to disassembling the pen is too easy.

5 Likes

Thank you, the wall from closing to disassembling is really tight on mine! Thatā€™s why I was hesitant to push it too hard. Now that I know the top and bottom are held together by o-ring friction, I will just pull hard enough rather that twisting it apart.

Thinking about yours being too easy, perhaps your o-ring has a twist in it

3 Likes

Where can i oder pen refills? I dont see a manufacturer or part number on the ink holder

2 Likes

I like these pens. I feel it has more that just 2 uses. That sharp end makes quick work of a car window. Tried it out on a junk car. I have to give it thumbs up.

1 Like

Works great for all my normal uses . And the glass breaker works. Sure that same breaker will hurt on noggin also

1 Like

Yes I have the same question.

1 Like

I would recommend gloves on the window

1 Like

Definitely agree 100 percent with the usage of gloves. :+1::+1:

1 Like