USCCA Sued in Federal Court?

Don’t feed the trolls. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Good by the USCCA did not leave her hanging she will have her day in court :bangbang::bangbang::us:

1 Like

She did. And was found guilty of murder.

2 Likes

I read my contract with USCCA after discovering this issue. A revolutionary act I know… My concern was satisfied. As I recall, there is an exception to the exclusion for charges of illegal weapons carry. Those are the only charges I can conceive of myself being charged with other than assault/battery, manslaughter or murder for the self defense event. It’s understandable that USCCA will want to protect itself (and its members’ ability to have the service) from thugs who would use USCCA to provide representation when prosecuted for criminal activities. And that possibility grows as the wokes find clever and innovative ways to release convicts early.

I’m glad this came up. It provides me with a reason to review my membership agreement regularly.

5 Likes

Always feel welcome to reach out to us directly here or by phone (877-677-1919) if you ever have any questions that we can answer for you!

7 Likes

I Never Read it :bangbang: I JUST WENT WITH MY GUT , I HAVE SHARPENED UP , MY SKILLS,:bangbang:set and got up to date information :bangbang:and met , SOME OF THE MOST DECENT PEOPLE IN THE WORLD BY JOINING THE USCCA​:bangbang::us: I HAVE MET SOME PEOPLE THAT BLEAVES THAT THEY INVENTED GUN, POWER 777, , and I just bought me , some I AM very very blessed I love my black powder 44,s 18,58. MY TWINS :bangbang: TO BE VERY SURE WE AS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE , we BETTER GROW UP AND RESPECT ONE ANOTHER :bangbang:because WE ARE ALL WE HAVE :bangbang: THE ENTIRE WORLD HATES THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA :us: , LIKE NEVER EVER BEFORE :bangbang:and some of them have been ranting :bangbang: RIGHT HERE IN THIS COMMUNITY :bangbang:BE WARE OF WOLFES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING :bangbang: Bobby Jean

1 Like

Well come back :bangbang: I am Bobby Jean and no you can never get used to me :bangbang: but , have any ones back ,:bangbang: THATS not hurting people that can not defend themselves :bangbang: and NO WORRIES THE USCCA IS NOT EVER GOING TO DEFEND :bangbang:. STUPID :bangbang: AND ANY ONE WITH ANY RESPECT :bangbang:WOULD NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT :bangbang: CALLING ANYONE ELSE, but MOMMY :bangbang: IF THEY DO NOT DO IT RIGHT :bangbang: KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING IN TO BE FOR YOU , GET IN TO , ANY MESS :bangbang: BECAUSE THE ROAD TO, HELL IS PAVED :bangbang: WITH GOOD INTENTIONS :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang:. AN SO IS , PRISON , OR , THE LIFE, AFTER THIS,:bangbang: AND IF SOMEONE ,:bangbang: GETS IT WRONG , THEY , KNOW :bangbang: THE WILL OWN, A ,NEW , PAIR, OF BRACELETS , AND , SHOULD :bangbang::bangbang::us::chile:Bobby Jean SO TAKE WHAT YOU KNOW AND WHAT THE USCCA :bangbang: HAS BLESSED YOU WITH , TRAINING AND KNOWLEDGE AND , BE, RESPONSIBLE AND DO , ONLY WHAT YOU KNOW IS RIGHT , WE KNOW WE KNOW :us::bangbang:Bobby Jean :chile::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::dizzy::zap::sparkles::ringer_planet::latin_cross::rainbow::paw_prints:

Randall318 that was the good news. She did an they found her guilty and gave her LIFE. HAW Hw. What a SERMON . PREACH THAT LOVE BROTHER :v:t5::partying_face::100: