USCCA Expo Reference: Pennsylvania Gun Laws

For those of you going to the Expo, here are the Pennsylvania gun laws for you:

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/resources/ccw_reciprocity_map/pa-gun-laws/

And the details for concealed carrying at the Expo itself:

4 Likes

After looking at the laws for the states that I need to travel through and my destination for my trip to the 2019 USCCA Concealed Carry Expo, I really have an issue all with of these ridiculous, knee-jerk reactionary, laws that are designed to make someone feel better but will not actually do anything to address the issues that they are enacted to relieve.
For example, I am driving to the Expo and will not travel through Maryland, just to avoid their prickly laws. Laws that do not exist in WV or VA or NC. I consider PA to be 2A friendly compared to some states, but NOT Pittsburgh! No! They have to be special with their brand new, 10 round magazine capacity limit ordinance! It strikes me that some of these laws are written in such a patchwork fashion to ensnare the law-abiding gun owners like us. Thank you to the USCCA for using their legal expertise to decipher this catacomb of obscure ordinances and providing a single point of reference for the complex firearms restriction that varies from state to state and even from city to city.
End of rant, :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@_Robert

Gun control is not about guns. It’s about control.

3 Likes

IMO you’re right - the only people gun laws affect are law-abiding citizen.

2 Likes

AMEN! @Edward and @Dawn

3 Likes

They cancelled Kansas City…Bummer

Yup - for everyone’s safety we did. You can see full details here: