USCCA Concealed Carry Instructor Cert

There’s also a link somewhere on there showing upcoming instructor courses. Somehow I bet you can find it and post it before I can… . :grin:

2 Likes

The link a few comments ago should take you to that. If it doesn’t, let me know! When I click it the list is there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I highly recommend OIG.

2 Likes

Ahh, didn’t realize that was it. Sorry I’m multi tasking!

2 Likes

Lol! No worries! Sometimes the links don’t always work the way I think they’re going to. Just wanted to make sure this wasn’t one of those times :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Our group of about 30 was broken up to 3 smaller groups - Justin Peters was the primary TC for our little group. Let me just say JP rocks!

2 Likes

Justin is awesome! :slight_smile: I’ve shared your comment with him.

2 Likes

@Spence that is something we can definitely work with :smiley:

1 Like

We had a really large class as well and other than the initial intro we spent most of our time separated.

To be honest, I didn’t spend enough time with the unmentioned instructors to get their names burned into my brain but that name sounds vaguely familiar.

I was also a wreck that week and had surgery on an elbow and wrist the following day after we finished and as my wife keeps pointing out it seems like I wake up a little more brain damaged after each time they gas me so I have at least a decent excuse!

2 Likes

that’s a real thing… my hubby had over a dozen surgeries last year and he has a cumulative memory impact from that. He says the function comes back in waves… just a couple of days ago he said he feels like he got another small level of function back. and his last anesthesia was November.

1 Like

My functions are fine but my memory is that of a 30 year drunk and I only drink maybe two or three times a year. On the other hand in the last 30 years I’ve had at least as many surgeries that required general anesthesia.

I blame it on the gas!

2 Likes

Matt Mallory was my small group TC in our class in Charleston, WV. Awesome guy and great instructor.

2 Likes

Good going congratulations

2 Likes

@Clareance thank you :blush:

:wave: @Eric1, yep, Charleston WV! Matt’s pretty awesome too.

1 Like

I’m setting my sights on one of the DSF2 courses this fall if I can work it out. Maybe they’d let me co teach the DSF1 class to help work off the bill, HA! @dawn @MarkC Hint, hint. :grin: I would dearly love to work a couple or three days with the A team.

3 Likes

Taking the 3-day in September :slight_smile:

2 Likes

DSF 1&2? Get lots of sleep and get your legs in shape for long days on the range.

4 Likes

Send an email to Renee at support@usccainstructors.com and let her know you would like to observe the class. She will let you know if there is room or what the next steps are.

3 Likes

Make sure you really know the material…like you should read and go through the elearning and the book until it is almost unbearable and take good notes. This will help you on the range when you have to brief a drill. Get some good boots or insoles because it is 3 days on the range learning and running drills, I am personally a fan of Viktos boots.

3 Likes

@MarkC thank you for the good guidance, I will train on the material until I own it :grin: will you be there? You can check my work. :grin:
guess I’ll get myself some new field boots… need time to break them in.

1 Like