USA Military/Civilian Jacket/Coats

Saw this on Fox News a while back… Moderators, if i’ve placed this in the wrong category i apologize in advance…

The prices are not for the faint-of-heart but they do manufacture here in the USofA… there are some very cool jackets for both men and women. I’ve got no stake in the below, just passing it on.

https://www.uswings.com/product-category/jackets-coats/

3 Likes

They are nice.

1 Like

You’re good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This looks awesome and reasonable price:

1 Like

Thanks Dawn.

2 Likes

Zee, the M-65 is not manufactured in the US… I returned mine (purchased from another company before i discovered USWings.) I did however order Cockpit® USA M-51 Field Jacket. The M-65 is made in England so the zipper is on the left side of the coat. Just FYI. Should receive mine soon. I’ll let you know the quality if you’re interested.

1 Like

Yes please do!

1 Like

The company hales out of Ohio. I’m in Florida (Panhandle) and ordered mine yesterday. Order has been processed but I’m interested to see how long for shipping. Will let you know…

1 Like

I wish I still had my M65 @Zee I had a few over the Army years OD Green you know you’re required to turn them in when you’re separating from the service or wear them out. They issue a larger size because of the inside liner that’s a separately issued item for really cold cold weather days.

1 Like

Still have mine but its too small in the back and shoulders for me. Best jacket you could ever wear. Took that thing everyday out to the flight line and washed it every other day (maintenance, oil, hydraulic fluid, grease, fuel…) My wife has the very short jacket (liner) that goes underneath the old parkas. Know you were in Vietnam back in the day. I came in Post Vietnam (78’). Got to love the guys who stayed in and trained me…

2 Likes

It’s really nice the Air Force let you keep some of your things. Army doesn’t (or did not at least at that time) and truthfully back then, unlike now nobody wanted any part of those things. Somewhere in the US there’s got to be a large long building in some government facility bulging at the seems that has real tonage of moth ball scented uniforms. :scream:
Happy Day to you ES,
Bob Murphy

1 Like

Lol, Ain’t that the truth… finally gave up looking for a Large/Short that i purchased the above jacket. DoD could make a fortune if they opened up that “Large Long Building” and started selling all those items. Back at ya…

2 Likes