Products You Like

I saw this company at the USCCA Expo and loved the look of the jacket. So I bought one - they were sold out of my size when I had time to stop by their booth so they shipped it to me. It fits perfectly and looks like a regular jacket. In fact, a lot of people ask me where I got my “Harley” jacket when I wear it because of how it looks.

Best part - no one knows I’m carrying in it! Worst part, I need to train for a different carry position, but I’m OK with that!

Now I’m not saying you should run out and buy one. It’s a very comfortable jacket. They also have backpacks. https://americanrebel.com/

What is the one non-gun product you would recommend to others?

2 Likes

I got the mens jacket and my son got the medium backpack (everyone is happy)

2 Likes

Can’t imagine why you went to their booth, @DBrogue??? :innocent:

2 Likes

They look pretty sweet. Thanks for the link. I’d have bought the canvas jacket immediately had it been waxed canvas to withstand the elements we get here during jacket season.

2 Likes

Ratcheting belts. For 2 1/2 years I carried with my good old cowhide, regular buckle belt. Then I tried a ratcheting belt by Nexbelt. I don’t care if you go with a Nexbelt type, or a leather gun belt, make sure the buckle is a ratchet design.

3 Likes

Looove the nexbelt!

There’s a product called duckback that we’ve used when converting canvas to oiled canvas for horse blankets and for restoring the finish on my oiled canvas drover coat… works really well, I’ll see if I can dig up a link for you.

3 Likes

That would be cool, thanks! I have a Australian Driza-Bone duster I have to treat to keep waxed occasionally. Not sure I’m talented enough to do a new jacket that isn’t already treated though! :thinking: Might be worth a shot!

1 Like

Is this it?

3 Likes

@Dawn @Shepherd that’s the stuff!!

2 Likes

There’s also this, I haven’t used it though
Otter Wax Heat-Activated Fabric Dressing | 1/2 Pint | All-Natural Water Repellent | Made in USA

1 Like

My thanks to you both! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have no issue online shopping if it helps you out, Shepherd! :wink:

2 Likes