U.S. government is demanding details on your fertility, bathing habits, more

A top-flight legal team is protesting schemes by the U.S. Census Bureau to demand, from millions of Americans, details about their fertility.

And about their bathing habits.

And about their work commute.

And their utility costs.

etc.

5 Likes

Sounds like somehow slowly (behind our backs) we’re loosing all our Constitutional Rights. What’s cooking behind closed doors in DC, that our elected representatives aren’t telling the American citizens.

6 Likes

Demanding?
Seriously?
No offense to anyone but seriously?

3 Likes

What is the problem? Not like they are asking Are You a Citizen? That would be horrifying

11 Likes

hmmm
 what if the said they would fine $5,000 for each question you did not answer?

3 Likes

I think this is more entertaining

Like these weasel politicians, just say, I DON’T RECALL!! Seems to work for them​:crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Are they doing that?

2 Likes

Stop and think about the word democrats. They all have read Hitler’s book for the 1930"s. If you look at the end of democrat, you will see the word RAT. The Democrats are turning into, a hateful group who doesn’t care about the American way.

5 Likes

@Christopher448
How did you come up with this? What would you call it?
What grade are you in?

That article reads like the kind of data mining that would be used to set up a social credit system.

What a unique idea! Nobody else has ever done that before right? And I’m sure if anyone had done it, it worked magnificently,
 right?

4 Likes

I wish I had seen this Thread (30) minutes ago. Would have saved some time. It’s in the ‘review’ box for the moderator’s here. THIS IS BIBLICAL STUFF My Brothers and Sister’s. This is Straight Outta ‘Mein Kampf’ BS !
I couldn’t get through the Quran, just warped, evil writings but We saw what this book tried to do and
now in 2024 are they trying to revive it again. Canada isn’t the little snow bound picturesque country
some think it is. (and this administration isn’t what it portrays either)
Is the U.S.Census Bureau the next 'Weaponized" alphabit’s again the Citizenry?
(Are you laughing about that last line?----YOU SHOULDN’T. Look @ the IRIS’s
 :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

3 Likes

@Don102
The world is a different place since Oct 7. I think the world wants us to think it is business as usual. Don’t ask me who the world is. Big Brother maybe. Deceit is not so easy to uphold now. I think people are getting it. It IS what it is. Being strong and brave in unity with peace loving people, to me, is the only answer.

1 Like
2 Likes

It is investigative reporter Leo Hohmann who is reporting on the comments, and suggested online, “Schwab showed his true Nazi colors today at Davos, saying that nations will soon no longer need to bother holding ‘elections’ because voters could easily be replaced by artificial intelligence.”

This is what we were CONCERNED about for years and this dip-sh** finally said it out loud.
They don’t need us (Living Humans) anymore (except for a food supply)

4 Likes

I’ll wager the guvment is concerned about our fertility since they’re always screwing us. Just saying. :man_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

Artificial Intelligence will be voted in as President

2 Likes

We already have an artificial president, might as well add some intelligence and things might improve
 :rofl:

3 Likes

Now this is overstepping

4 Likes

Already happened in 2020. :grimacing: :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes