Those gun control laws are really working in Chicago...aren't they?

Concealed carry gun owner fatally shoots armed robber in Chicago:

1 Like

Well, they would work. But all the states around Chicago don’t have strict gun control, and people can go and buy the guns there, and use them to commit crimes in the gun control paradise of Chicago. So, it is not the laws that are at fault, it is the lack of equal laws around Illinois that causes the problem.

:grinning: At least, that is what I was told when questioning why Chicago has so much gun crime when they have such strict gun laws. :wink:

3 Likes

Curious to know if the CC individual was a member of the USCCA.

2 Likes

That was my first question

1 Like

100% false. You cannot by federal law go to another state and purchase a handgun. Also the crime stats prove that is not true. Do the research on the ATF site it is there.

2 Likes

Perhaps you should research “humor”. I thought the two smiley faces would be enough to indicate that.

3 Likes

Perhaps you should research not funny. That is exactly the statement we are frequently having to disprove, which is why I made it clear that it is false. Exactly what we do not need, a false statement taken out of context showing firearm owners believing that non-sense. Yes, I understand you meant it as a joke, I was just ensuring it is understood that it is false.

1 Like

Meanwhile, in Texas,

Texas father shoots at 3 armed home invaders, kills 1 to save family:

2 Likes

Lighten up Francis.

1 Like