This is How You Do Politics

He’s just saying “Sir I STRONGLY DISAGREE”

6 Likes

If only our C-Span was as exciting

6 Likes

I’ve seen a few videos of the same happening in Taiwan’s ”punch-prone parliament”

6 Likes

Lol! Some of our politicians need a good dose of attention getting.

7 Likes

I would pay good money for a Jim Jordan/Chuck Schumer cage match.

9 Likes

‘Men in tights!’ (um…hard no!)

Good Luck Ivan counting trees!

I would pay good money to see Puddin’ make it up the stairs to the Cage Match!

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Most epic post I will read today!!!

Thank you Karacal!

3 Likes

Too bad they dont have a Constitutional Republic as we have which clearly states you have the right to protest against a tyrannical government and if that fails, the 2nd amendment protects the first BY FORCE and BY DESIGN!!! Yet we sit here like good “subjects” waiting for the corrupted system to work or someone else to magically do something we can back when in all honesty it has been purposely underminding our sovereignty under our content noses and turned against us using corrupt bureaucrats making bribes and taking kickbacks to incorporate laws that totally erase the Constitutionally defined laws already in place to protect us!!! What is the actual problem? Are we too content? Do we only worry about our simple lives in our current situations excepting said corrupt laws in fear of loosing status or job? Is it because the thought of government repercussions (tyranny) would possibly try to silence our stand and jail us unconstitutionally, if we as an individual, stand up for our rights? Possibly just because of absent minded or single topic voting, not understanding fully the incumbent laws and repercussions thereafter resulting in said situations. Do we get too lazy to seek knowledge in an on-demand/push notification society? Do some still listen to Demonicrats telling them not to do your own research because it would devistate their narrative/indoctrinated perceptions? By separating truth from fiction and putting the pieces together to accurately make sense of it leads to knowledge! Most would rather sit back and relax after a hard day therefore kicking the can like a good procrastinator. Is it because it doesn’t hurt too bad yet physically or in the pocket book? Are we waiting for someone else to do the dirty work for us so we “feel” good or so we dont see the blood on our own hands? Justifying current so called gun laws and “permits” (I’m a Constitutional carry only Patriot) that are completely against the second amendment to feel better about it somehow is defined as insanity!! Passing it to future generations to deal with is idiotic! Abiding by tyrannical laws, as long as we justify a good mindset, not knowing what the ramifications are is the path fools take too often and leads to defeat which Rome suffered due to letting foreigners in their political ranks and military…hmm. The true history of Patriotic duty runs very deep in my family history for hundreds of years and my ancestors would have been stacking bodies long ago AGAIN with all this corruption to preserve the Constitution and true American God given rights! It makes me sick to see the Constitution ripped up on the floor and people parading around laws that have absolutely no just right in a free nation under self governed God given rights as we once had. Know our true history and grow some balls or you will eat z bugs and own nothing being told to be happy about it!!!

2 Likes

Would have to be a ground cage

2 Likes

Meanwhile, in Japan
IMG_4803

3 Likes

Mean While In The United States

1 Like

2 Likes

Meanwhile in Israel!

2 Likes