Bishop Mar Mari attacked

For those not watching, bishop
Mar Mari in Australia was attacked yesterday and stabbed by a moslem after he criticized islames teachings. Finally Christians are standing up demanding the gubment take action.

7 Likes

What was that about muslims and peace again? Yea…no.

8 Likes

Austria… yeah, I know it… but Australia? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Is this a land with those weird animals?
australia

4 Likes

From what I understand they don’t have 2A. The only thing they can do is ask government to protect them.

3 Likes

I remember when the Aussie gubment confiscated every pistol, revolver, rifle and shotgun back in the 90s. Nobody but police and military are allowed firearms.

6 Likes

And in 3, 2, 1… common sense knife laws, coming to a land down under.

8 Likes

Remember the Ice Man found in the Alps? A 5000 year old unsolved murder. Apparently he was hit on the back of the head, apparently with a rock. We need common sense rock laws to keep this kind of thing from happening again. We need to stop rock violence.

8 Likes

Jerzees
Helping hand,
Those weird animals that look so cute can rock back on their strong tail, kick out and using their toe nails disembowel you if they think you are a threat.
But, yeah, you got the right country.
Crime stats have risen over 30% for violent crimes the last I heard which has been a long while ago.
When the gun confiscation occurred they took antique and non functioning display fire arms as well. Clean sweep…
They have some of the most deadly creatures in the world. Plus their politicians…

6 Likes

10 Likes

Yeah, their politicians have learn to spin funnel webs to attract the innocent in, inject them and watch while the body slowly decays.

5 Likes

We Christians need to stand up and take action. Nobody is coming to save us except God himself. Time of turning a cheek is over. Wake up to the new world.

2 Likes