Theft, robbery free for all

The employees should discreetly videotape and be good witnesses if they want to get involved. IDK that it’s worth fighting over for most employees.

6 Likes

They should. Employers need to provide a safe environment to work in ( as much as possible). They should sue everyone responsible. Company & mayor’s & anyone else for this outrage…

3 Likes

In the video the employee described the training she received from the company regarding retail theft.

In the video the store has surveillance cameras that caught the event on tape.

3 Likes

Is that $950 retail value or street value? Asking for a friend. :crazy_face: :grinning:

3 Likes

Insurance policy coverage cost = Store Cost

2 Likes

The Ulta in our town at their Valencia CA location was hit 3 separate times, and the last one a week or two ago netted about $6K I believe in theft.

Previously the Apple Store was getting hit with smash n grab bandits seemingly almost regularly.

Pretty bold as the LA county Sheriffs office is 1 block away for both shops.

TJ Maxx another retail store was hit this week in the same manner located in Granada Hills CA in the nearby San Fernando Valley community.

3 Likes

Now I had watched the entire video. I don’t know if I should laugh or feel sympathy for her. It went from “Told to customer service thieves… how can I help you?” to “…no one touched us before…” really quick.
Any company that trains employees to approach criminals with customer service is liable.
Following that training was a mistake, to be polite. She is paying for a valuable life lesson with a scratch, not stab wounds, a pretty good deal IMO.

6 Likes

Good one @Blacky lol :joy::joy:

1 Like

2 Likes