The USCCA . Censoring. Members

Hi BobbyJean,

If you are talking about my post, it was not meant to single you out. Sorry if you took it that way. I just meant that anyone can block anyone on this forum if they don’t agree with the other poster’s thoughts/ideas.

4 Likes

Brother I just let everyone say what they think or feel love you brother the enemy is coming we are family brother love Bobby Jean sir no worries sir peace :v:t5: :100::100::us::us::us::100::v:t5::tiger2::feather::feather::eagle::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::beer::v:t5::six:

4 Likes

Thank you Ron43xMOS. A much better take on what I was wanting to convey.

4 Likes

Ron/34/MOS. I AM NOT REFERRING TO YOU OR ANY ONE INPERTICKELER I WAS NOT SAYING THAT ABOUT ANY ONE . Just thinking. I SURE WISH I WOULD HAVE NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT ANY BLUE STATE I DID NOT KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT AGAIN. SIR HERE IS A ROOT BEER :beer: Love Bobby Jean :beer::see_no_evil::feather::feather:

Haw haw that’s FUNNY :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::see_no_evil::feather::feather:

DAVE17, Thank you . Here is a root beer :beer: brother. I have been working on my Leters. If I try to use a voice helper it will not work. Because I have a strong Texas aksent. . Here’s every one a root beer . :beer: for the rules. :feather::feather::chile::us::feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::100:

2 Likes

BEN. THE RIFLE GUY. YOU DO NOT NEED . TO WORRY ABOUT MY LETTERS BRAKING THE USCCA’s RULES. I DONT SPELL . Well ENOUGH FOR YOU THAT HAVE . SCHOOL AND . MY BIG LETTERS ARE AGAINST THE RULES. I. DO MY BEST. AN I HAVE BEEN TOLD . HOW . I SHOULD WRITE A LETTER . I never have weten. A LETTER. The RULES DO NOT HAVE IT INSULT. Me. I HAVE TRULY TRIED TO MAKE MEMBERS FEEL BETTER. . WHEN HOW I SPELL OR TRY TO PUT WHAT I AM SAYING IS AGAINST THE RULES. They . This just won’t work. When every Little thing HURTS MEMBERS . That’s. WHY I WAS . HERE AT LEAST WHEN I SAY SOMETHING ITS NOT TO MAKE OUTHERS FEEL BAD. NOT JUST BECAUSE I CAN NO MATTER :bangbang:

1 Like

Dave17 thanks for being my brother . I. FEEL LIKE CRAP . I . Can not understand .,. WHEN . MARK 712 came on my POST AND SAID GRATE JOB AND I AM AT THE RITE PLACE . AND SAID THAT IF THE USCCA. was SO HARD UP TO HAVE ME AS A MEMBER HE WOULD RECONSIDER RENEWING HIS MEMBERSHIP. AND IF HE WAS THE USCCA HE WOULD GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY . :bangbang: SINCE I HAD BROTHERS THAT LOVED ME HE . Caused so much problems that lots of us we to community jail. And mark.712, with that much. HATE FOR ME . AND IT WAS ABOUT MY LETTERS. AND NOW . WITH ALL WHO I THOUGHT WERE MY FRIENDS . How. I SPELL AND . NATHAN 57. Called me and . ASKED ME NOT TO QUIT. The USCCA. . I. CAN NOT DO AS WELL WITH MY IPHONE . AND . EVERY ONE SEEMS MORE UP SET ABOUT MY GRAMMAR THAN . ME AS A PERSON . It TRULY HURTS TO SEE HOW MANY MEMBERS THAT DOSE NOT WANT ME IN THE COMMUNITY. I. DID MY BEST . With what is happening in our country being able to spell well is . NOT . GOING TO MATTER . WITH ALL THE FOREIGN COUNTRIES THAT HAS INVADED THE COUNTRY OUR COUNTRY THE USA :us: I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER AND NOW I AM NOT GOOD ENOUGH . WE HAVE TROLLS HERE IN THIS COMMUNITY AND THEY ARE GOING TO DESTROY THIS COMMUNITY BY TURNING US AGAINST ONE ANOTHER. THE PEOPLE THAT MY SPELLING IS HURTING I NEVER HAVE TALKED TO . This is just more of . WHAT MARK.712 . DID CAME TO THE POST I MADE AND STRAIGHT UP . ATTACK ME ON MY OWN POST. And for that I was told I could be punished for six months. SIX MONTHS FOR A MEMBER COMING ON A POST I CREATED . A THE POST WAS HOW MANY .MEMBERS HAVE A RANGE IN THEIR HOME. THAT WAS MESSED UP BECAUSE IT DID GO ACROSS MORE THAN ONE THREAD . THEY WERE THE ONES THAT I PUT UP. . I EVEN MADE PEACE WITH THIS CRAZY CRAP. AND NOW THIS IS .DAYJAVOO. WTF ANY ONE THAT IS NOT MY FRIEND PLEASE MARK IT AN I WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE OR GO AWAY Bobby Jean :feather::feather::heart::white_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

Bobbyjean, you just be you. If someone is small minded enough to attack your grammer thay kan goe skrew demself. I love reading your posts exactly the way you write them. Keep on keeping on :smiley:

7 Likes

I hear you. Yeah, I guess sometimes too, because we might mainly just see our written words, not meeting in person nor talking on the phone, we might not realize who the other person is, or not see the whole picture of what’s being communicated, on both sides/either end.

Not an excuse, but I imagine, we later think or ask our own selves, including me; “Was I at my best, or not”?

If ever the USCCA deleted or froze our ability to post, even temporarily, I wonder if it might also be because they observed interactions between two or more members. Maybe to kind of help us all “cool it down” a bit, or “take a time out”. IDK. Maybe the USCCA monitors were not being judgmental, but wanting all of us not to fight in that way.

IDK.

2 Likes