EVERYONE Has The Right To Know

Don’t think for a moment that you are free of communistic oppression just because you reside within the continental U.S. borders and being the last bastion of Democracy as a Republic.

Do not be fooled. Not for one second should you ever be fooled.

I have made my statement. What anyone does with it is their business now at this point so I therefore will be making no more comments or responses because it does no good.

So for those that feel the necessity of getting the last word in by posting a reply, then so be it because a feel good is all you’re gonna’ get from it.

Members have been acting no less than the fakebook crybabies do, so that feel good better go a long way now because I have attempted to open eyes to the plague, and yes, it is a plague that has steam rolled this country and people want to continue to ignore and report others just like the German politics of the 1930’s. So their communist wishes have so been granted.

Get ur’ last licks in and savor the enjoyment because you guys do you and I’ll do me and sit back in silence as I watch prophecy unfold. I won’t be happy about it but I will be able to say that I tried to tell them and they flat-out refused to listen and continued with their excuses and justifications to unfold the damning of the United States.

This is now the THIRD post thread being attempted. For those on the opposite side of the Right, I’ll explain because they just don’t get it. That now means two post threads banned.

I’ve now been reduced to using vague words in replacement of the intended words due to site flagging of the posts and threads based on certain, specific words and terms bringing the posts to the attention of moderations.

Book banning at its finest. Even here.

So once again. You guys do you and I’ll continue to do me other places and other times for those with opened minds, hearts and eyes.

USCCA Moderator

Your post was flagged as inappropriate : the community feels it is offensive, abusive, or a violation of our community guidelines.

Multiple community members flagged this post before it was hidden, so please consider how you might revise your post to reflect their feedback. You can edit your post after 5 minutes, and it will be automatically unhidden.

I don’t create posts to reflect other’s feedback. I create posts to reflect MY thoughts. sheeesh

2 Likes

Yes, the USCCA is in full CYA-mode. In January several members were permanently banned for their Conservative opinions. It is in their best interest not to appear to believe in our Constitutionally-protected rights - as if that is going to save them from the Democratic politicians seeking to destroy our inalienable rights. The Democratic politicians never cared about the Constitution, now that Sleepy Joe is President, the screws are tightening.

4 Likes

It is very interesting to listen to y’all claim that posts and people are being banned for “conservative opinions” or “posting the truth.”

I have seen a lot of conservative opinion and much truth posted in these forums, so those aren’t the reason for the bans.

I believe the real reason is that people aren’t taking the forum guidelines seriously when they agree to them as part of the account creation process.

7 Likes

I’ll speak the truth and if it gets me banned so be it. The new “Democratic Party” are nothing but American Communists. Anyone supporting them is a Communist as well.

Our country is headed towards bloodshed on a massive scale.

5 Likes

OldGnome, there have been several people that I know that have been banned for that exact reason - Dan70, Greg35, Jeff-A1, Virgil_H, and several others.

4 Likes

You are not going to be banned if you speak the truth within Community’s Guidelines.
At least I was lucky not to be banned so far… :point_up:

I’m not a moderator here… but for last 24 hrs @fox has been balancing on the edge…
Just my opinion…

4 Likes

Well, I like Fox. I just hope he finds a way to hold on. He needs to redirect that information towards a site dedicated to defending our rights.

4 Likes

Fox is just speaking the truth. Uscca is no different than any other social media site out there. If they don’t want you to say it, they block it. They will cancel you.

3 Likes

Yes, do not say anything that they do not approve of, and you will not be banned - Big Brother approves this message.

4 Likes

@Dave17 ,if you joined this Community so you agreed with its guidelines.
What the heck we are discussing here? :zipper_mouth_face:

Do you accept everything your kids say which is out of home rules? I don’t. Everything has to be kept within limits. If you don’t like these limits, you just change the environment… otherwise environment changes you…

1 Like

Great question.

4 Likes

Eventually, everybody will have to pick a side; and that’s not good for business.

“No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.” Jesus of Nazareth, Matthew 6:24 (NIV)

4 Likes

You know @Jerzees , your one of my favorite people on this site. But I still disagree with you. There should not be a limit on freedom of speech. You used to be able to say anything you want. Some people might take it offensively, but you were at least allowed the freedom of speech to say it.

It is all the cancer culture and other Communists trying to destroy the freedom of speech, we must fight back against anyone trying to hinder that freedom. Uscca is no different. Our rights are important, our freedoms are important. Over the past 30 years our freedoms have slowly been cut short.

Words are words. If you think somebody’s ruined your life over a few words or hurt your feelings over a few words. Then you’re probably a drama queen who needs to get over themselves. I am so tired of people telling us what we can and cannot say. I’m getting tired of censorship.

The world of double standards. According to the Democrats if you don’t vote for them, then you can shut up and have no rights. Places like uscca, should be fighting for our rights. Instead they get in line with everybody else and follow the new rules of the New order saying “you can’t be mean, don’t be a cyberbully. Stay in line and obey. Don’t forget, you can’t speak your mind.”

I do accept what my kids say and you want to know why? As a parent it’s our job to guide them through right and wrong. If they called somebody a bad name, I would encourage them not to and explain to them why. But I would not stop them because it is their right to freedom of speech. I would encourage them not to use bad words but I would not stop them because it is their right to freedom of speech.

I am a realist and a realist knows that the more censorship you put into this world, the closer we get to dictatorship.

2 Likes

What the H-ll are you saying? This has ZERO to do with children. As I stated, people have been banned here for stating the truth. It is one thing to have guidelines on offensive language, but not for ideas. The RKBA should not be political as it is a founding principle and a protected, inalienable, right. When people get banned for supporting our inalienable rights and our Constitution, that is a serious issue.

You can believe what you want about whether or not there should be limits to our rights, however, that does not make your opinion correct, nor law. The 2A has been infringed upon for well over 100 years - that does not mean that those infringements are right nor just. Slavery was legal since the beginning of Man, that does not make it right nor just, either.

There are those that will stand against tyranny and those that will cower. You chose your poison.

2 Likes

You posted the other thing I considered posting this morning. Good job!

You know why I moderate my daughter’s freedom of expression? Because she is a child! It is my responsibility to help her grow into a productive and beneficial and happy adult. But USCCA (or anyone else, for that matter) has no such role in my life – regardless of their frequent insistence to the contrary. I am a grown man and a paying customer of theirs. If they don’t like what we post here, they are free to remove this feature of their business. Trying to treat your customers like children is a foolish business model dreamed up by metrosexual helicopter parents who can’t stay in their lane.

2 Likes

OK guys. This thread became an exact copy of other threads we already came through last year.
So as others… it goes nowhere.
You can keep your rules, I keep mine. We do whatever works best for us.
The difference I see - unlike me, you disagree with a lot of things at this Community, even you agreed with the Guidelines, Terms & Conditions.
And it has nothing to Constitutional Rights. These have been involved in such discussions too many times. Sometimes I’m not sure if all of us understand the Constitution and its meaning.

:zipper_mouth_face:

4 Likes

Yes. This.

3 Likes

The Constitution is representative of the Judeo-Christian ethics of Western Civilization, particularly post-Enlightenment. It is NOT the final arbiter of what is right or wrong, only what is lawful and unlawful within the four corners of the government it constituted; and only so long as that government attempts to abide by it.
Some of us are wise enough to realize this and to recognize the foolishness of simpletons masquerading as pragmatists.

3 Likes

What does “shall not be infringed” mean to you? What are inalienable and Natural rights? If you know what those are, then you would not be a proponent of infringement of those rights as they are not given nor granted to us by government nor law. They pre-exist government, law and Man. You cannot remove the right to self-defense as it is inherent in all of nature.

You have your beliefs set in stone and they are contrary to our inalienable rights. Our country was founded on solid principles that include protecting our inalienable rights. Sadly, there are many, even here, that do not believe in those principles.

4 Likes

A portion of the speech of Lady Wisdom in the 8th Chapter of Proverbs (NIV)

The Lord brought me forth as the first of his works,
before his deeds of old;
I was formed long ages ago,
at the very beginning, when the world came to be.
When there were no watery depths, I was given birth,
when there were no springs overflowing with water;
before the mountains were settled in place,
before the hills, I was given birth,
before he made the world or its fields
or any of the dust of the earth.
I was there when he set the heavens in place,
when he marked out the horizon on the face of the deep,
when he established the clouds above
and fixed securely the fountains of the deep,
when he gave the sea its boundary
so the waters would not overstep his command,
and when he marked out the foundations of the earth.
Then I was constantly at his side.
I was filled with delight day after day,
rejoicing always in his presence,
rejoicing in his whole world
and delighting in mankind."

(emphasis added)

4 Likes