The Texas Border. We have to seal it now

We have so many foreign people coming in to the United States :us: from all over the world. And Texas is . The port of ENTRY. And they are coming fast and trains thousands of foreigners from all over the world. We HAVE TO SEAL THE TEXAS BORDER . We are going to LOSE OUR COUNTRY . We have to VOTE FOR PEOPLE THAT BLEAVE IN AMERICA :us: FIRST . AT ALL COST . :chile:

9 Likes

WE had a President performing that job to seal the border but was “removed” from doing a good job by others that think Biden is much, much, much…, better!!! By the way, is Biden back from vacation yet?

6 Likes

Brother I have voted Republican for REAGAN AND I HAVE VOTED FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP TWICE . I AM INDEPENDENT NOW . Any one that help us . GET OUR SELF RESPECT BACK I WOULD VOTE FOR A DEMOCRATIC OR A MARSHEN YA KNOW THE LITTLE GREEN F…CKERS. Please. SOME TAKE THE WHEEL . To who ever can DEFEND US A THIS POINT I HAVE THEIR SIX. With all I.HAVE . STRAIGHT.UP. I PRAY WE GET EVERY ONE . That can defend us . On the same. CHANNEL . PDQ. I AM . IN . Bobby Jean . LIVE FREE :bangbang::100: OR DEATH :owl::feather::feather::us::us::us::chile::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blossom::blossom::blossom::cherry_blossom::dizzy:ALMEN.

1 Like

Is bitme Back from vacation :question::question: HE HAS A LOT OF HELP TO BE DOING ALL THE CRIMES THAT HE AND HUNTER ARE DOING NOW AND WE JUST CAN NOT FIND A LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIE TO AREST HIM WE SEE SO MANY CRIMES THAT THEY ARE DOING BUT NOT ONE LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY WILL DO THE RIGHT THING AND PUT THEM IN PRISON FOR A TRIAL . And the American people are going to pay for everything that president bitme has DONE .:bangbang::owl::feather::feather::chile::us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Bobby Jean :bangbang:

1 Like

DON102 SIR WHAT IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE THAT DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SEAL THE TEXAS BORDER MEANS AND WHY IF WE DONT WE WILL LOSE OUR COUNTRY AND BROTHER THE INVADERS ARE SERIOUSLY KILLING CITIZENS ALL OVER AMERICA :us: AND WE HAVE VETERANS HOMELESS AND THEY SHOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF FIRST SIR. EVERYONE THAT HAS DEFENDED OUR COUNTRY THANK YOU ALL AND WE THE AMERICAN CITIZENS HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN COUNTRY FIRST AND WE HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THE CITIZENS OF AMERICAN PEOPLE AND SEAL THE BORDER NOW. DON 102 ARE THERE PEOPLE IN THIS COMMUNITY THAT ARE THE ENEMY OF THE USA :us: SIR LOVE Bobby Jean :us::chile::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::beer::popcorn::beer::popcorn::owl::feather::feather::question::question::question::question:

1 Like

BIDEN IS TRYING TO MAKE TEXAS TAKE DOWN OUR WIRE FOR THE SAFETY OF THE INVADERS AND HE BIDEN DEFINITELY HAS NO IDEA WHAT COUNTRY THAT HE WAS TO BE PROTECTING FOR THE ENEMY OF THE USA :us:. BIDEN BELIEVES THAT HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF LATIN AMERICA AND HE HAS NO INTEREST IN DEFENDING THE CITIZENS OF THE USA . :us: Biden wants to make foreign countries TO COME . SO HE CAN COVER UP ALL THE CRIMES THAT HE AND HIS SON HUNTER BIDEN HAS COMMITTED . And to TAKE MÉXICO OVER THE AMERICAN CITIZEN IS TREASON :bangbang::chile::chile::chile::100::100::100::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::feather::feather::us::o::bangbang:

2 Likes

The TEXAS .BORDER . Is so very very important :bangbang: TO EVERY SINGLE STATE IN THIS COUNTRY :bangbang: IF WE DO NOT .CLOSE THE MÉXICO BORDER WITH THE USA :us:. WE HAVE LOST OUR LIVES .AS WE KNOW THEM . WE ARE GOING TO LOSE THE AMERICAN .:us: DOLLAR :bangbang: BECAUSE WE HAVE PAID FOR THIS INVASION . AND WE . NEED TO MAKE MÉXICO :bangbang::100::100::100: PAY :moneybag: FOR THE CRIMINALS . THAT HAS CAME. IN TO . THE USA ILLEGALLY . AND MÉXICO WILL NEED THE . MORTGAGE :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: THERE COUNTRY . México . :bangbang: BECAUSE THEY .DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY FOR .THE DISASTER THAT OUR COUNTRY HAS . HAD . PUT ON. OUR CITIZENS OF THE .USA :bangbang::us::100: SO MÉXICO . CAN START . PAYING.FOR WHAT THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE .FOR .:bangbang::moneybag::100::100::100::bangbang: DESTROYING THE NATION OF THE PEOPLE OF THE .NATION OF THE :us: :bangbang:BECAUSE THEY NEVER STOPPED THE ENEMY OF THIS COUNTRY . FROM ENTERING INTO THEIR COUNTRY TO . ILLEGALLY ENTER THE COUNTRY OF THE USA :us: . SO WE .HAVE TO BE PAID FOR DAMAGES AND THE MONEY THAT WAS SPENT TO TAKE CARE OF ILLEGAL FOREIGNERS FROM MÉXICO. Coming from OVER A HUNDRED DIFFERENT COUNTRIES :bangbang::bangbang: MÉXICO HAS . HELPED . OUR ENEMIES TO ENTER OUR COUNTRY AND THEY MUST PAY :moneybag: FOR WHAT THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR :bangbang::100::100::100::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag: NOT STOPPING THE US FROM BEING ATTACKED BY FOREIGN ENEMIES FROM OTHER COUNTRIES AND MÉXICO . HELPED OUR ENEMIES :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::100: AND THEY MUST REPAY EACH AND EVERY SINGLE . STATE ON THE MÉXICO . BORDER WITH OUR COUNTRY THE USA :us: :bangbang::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::bangbang:LOVE Bobby Jean and Debbie ann . Understand that :mexico: México .HAS BROUGHT FENTANYL IN OUR COUNTRY FOR MONEY . AND AMERICANS ARE DYING . BECAUSE OF . DRUGS AND ADDICTION OF THEIR DRUGS AND THEY ARE MAKING MONEY FROM AMERICA CITIZENS DIEIN MORE AMERICANS DIE FROM FENTANYL THAN THEY DO FROM . ALL THE GUNS . In the WORLD :bangbang::mexico::100::100::100::mexico::bangbang: MÉXICO MUST PAY THEY MUST . THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE JUST AS MUCH AS BIDEN . :us::mexico::100: DICKTADER DRUG DEALERS . HUNTER ,& , HUNTER. B. :face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting: THEY HAVE . Made money off of dien American :us: citizens . Sad sad SAD .THEY.MUST PAY :moneybag: THE PEOPLE OF OUR COUNTRY AMERICAN CITIZENS . OUR CHILDREN AND OUR VETERANS . Have all been ROBBED . :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: SHOW THE VETERANS AND AMERICANS THAT ARE HOMELESS .:bangbang::bangbang::us::100::mexico::100::cn::100::bangbang::bangbang: THE MONEY . Oed :bangbang:

2 Likes

We can not seal the borders of America :us: with have to send back millions of invaders. Bobby Jean :feather::feather:

2 Likes