The Story continues

A while ago I posted a thread about seeing a fight on State Street and trying to decide if I should stop or not. Here’s another story from the exact same place. I’m thinking I made the right choice to drive on by…

5 Likes

Crime and violence are so out of control everywhere all over this country that it’s becoming the way of life with decent folks like us caught in the middle of all the chaos and the worthless lifestyle these streetwise criminals live is pathetic.

5 Likes

How’s your local PD? :thinking:

1 Like

Democrat Mayor Erin Mendenhall, Left wing chief of police Mike Brown. They claim crime in Salt Lake is under control and have had a couple of dog and pony shows in Ballpark to pat themselves on the back.

3 Likes

The local PD is probably like in other areas, doing their jobs, as well as being shorthanded, then judges use catch and release on offenders only to continue their crime spree. The revolving door if you will. The governor is requesting help from the FBI to send agents to help curb the violence. Referring to NM.

2 Likes

Perfect combination :man_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

OH and just for good measures,

Our DA
Sim Gill was elected as Salt Lake County District Attorney in November 2010. As a veteran prosecutor, Sim has been a champion on issues of therapeutic justice, criminal prosecution and alternatives to prosecution.

3 Likes

Trifecta of horror

3 Likes