The Skinny With Joey Merlino Podcast

I am a Italian American south Philadelphia native. And there is a really good podcast where he discuss sports and other such things. Do we have any other Philly or South Jersey fellas that have listened to it. I may not place my bets based on his suggestions. But good content none the less.

1 Like

I am from Palm Beach Co, FL where Skinny Joe Merlino appeared on some front pages a few years back. That’s a humorous name for the podcast. Mr.Merlino changed his professional interests, I guess with utmost respect.

1 Like

He is a legend here. Still taking care of people during Christmas with bicycles for poor children and food just like he used to over 20 years keeping the locals on his side. He splits his time between south philly and boca raton

1 Like

I guess no tents, needles, etc in the neighborhood. Associates of foreign terrorists dont bother people enjoying their dinner in family restaurants. Crowds dont come to loot stores. None of that.

1 Like

I mean the city has needle issues in Kensington and violent peaceful protesters in the center city area. But in the more old school neighborhoods, we ain’t having none of that. Angelo Bruno never let his guys deal with junk in 70s until he was gone in early 80s.

2 Likes

If he runs for public office in Philadephia, out of all names on the ballot, his will be a)the most honest, b) the most sane, speaking both figuratively and medically.

OC can run America more efficiently than current government. (Not referring to a person or party) just in general.