The Great Pandemic

Ignorance, Propaganda, and Fear of a 98.5% flu survival rate.

13 Likes

No sense in wasting a good disease in America. It’s not a new thing just more clowns in the car.

7 Likes

With option for economic depression, vaccine passports, social unrest and foreign enemy (place where the flu originated) getting the upper hand.

5 Likes

Yeah the far left is just making my ass tired.

1 Like

It’s like I am about to watch a bad movie, and I can tell the plot

3 Likes

Coming from someone who has it, I couldn’t agree more. In all the days I was told to quarantine, there were 2, maybe 3 I felt bad enough I would have stayed home from work. My highest fever was 100.4. The worst symptom I have is the coughing. OTC Robutussin and Hall’s cough drops have kept that under control. Even my wife, who has asthma, and RA, hasn’t been “at deaths door” with this.

5 Likes

Do not take this as calloused, but, aren’t you also at a high risk from the flu, pneumonia, and bronchitis? As with any disease, there are high risk people. With Coronavirus, we shut down businesses, told people to cover their faces, and let crooked politicians distort an election. Over a disease with a 99.96 percent survival. Obviously, someone with COPD, and a senior citizen, would have to take precautions. Heck, the rest of us could go a long way, with good hygiene. My wife works in a dr’s office. I believe it is our (her, me, our son) hygiene practices that kept us from getting as long as we did. But, it’s a virus. Getting it is almost inevitable for most of us. Again, not saying it’s not real, obviously since I have it. And not saying it’s not deadly. I know people who did die from COVID. But, we can’t kill a nation, because some people might die.

I wouldn’t fault anyone with underlying conditions for having real fears of any respiratory disease. But, look back at history. We haven’t killed a nation, for other pandemics. Those who seek to have dominion over us, are wielding this illness like a weapon, to strike fear into our hearts. “Never let a good tragedy go to waste” and “it’s for your own safety” are their battle cry.

8 Likes

Indeed.

While Covid is not fake, and not something to simply be disregarded… it does not seem to be much worse than the flu… which incidentally we have heard little to nothing about this flu season…

Covid cured it?

Each individual is different, and underlying illnesses have an impact, but the numbers are, while bad… are not the catastrophic world ending plague it was made out to be…

More about government control and tyranny than a health issue.

You are correct… we have not killed the nation for other pandemics… the cure this time is worse than the disease…

REOPEN The Economy…

Do not forget… IF IT SAVES JUST ONE LIFE

6 Likes

Problem is suicide rates are sky rocketing so we’re really just trading the means to an end.

I’d rather die happy knowing I lived a worthy life then live scared waiting for the inevitable to happen anyways

5 Likes

One of the few things that I know is for sure…
No one gets out of here alive.

4 Likes

Indeed.

Live free or die… or as some would say… die on my feet … instead of living on my knees (unless it is to pray):slight_smile:

5 Likes

The only reason I’ll take a knee is for the father or his son. And thats non negotiable

5 Likes

…and they haven’t even started.

They have not assigned a co-morbidity factor to that and COVID-19 yet? They must be related… every other cause of death is… :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Totally agree on same page!

This thread is closed due to being off-topic of self-defense or firearms related discussions.

2 Likes