The Glock Store

Has anyone here done business with The Glock Store? I’m thinking of having some modifications done on my Glock 17 Gen 5, but I saw a number of complaints on the BBB site about their customer service.

5 Likes

I have bought parts and a barrel but as far as having them do work to my pistol, no.

5 Likes

Bought a few parts from them and they have decent turnaround between order and shipping.

I recently had a problem with one of the parts I purchased and have been waiting on response to see if they’ll back up the part they sold. Called and emailed - crickets.

3 Likes

The Glock Store was opening a huge location in Nashville not too far from the airport. I saw a job posting for the place a year or two ago. Haven’t thought about them since.

2 Likes

Bought my .22lr conversion kit from them no issue. Lenny hits me as an L.A./ Hollywood type of guy though, and remember thinking "well, there goes Nashville "

3 Likes

I have only ordered a few parts from them. I also won a Glock 22 from them, earlier this year. I know that they have great customer service and are responsive anytime I have to reach out to them.

I would suggest looking into the warranty that they offer on their modification work. Everyone is going to have their own experience with companies.

2 Likes