the Canuks' are finally angry about something???

​claim is they are saying Trudeau either resigns or they get back all their freedoms???

another claim is the MSM is NOT covering this happening…

5 Likes

Hmmm think we have enough problems here in the us without being concerned about Canada

3 Likes

"BUILD A WALL I SAY" :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah we have some steel & workers near there having nothing to do, I even think we’re still paying them.

3 Likes

I got suspended from the Red Green Show Fan Club on FB for posting about the protest.

Did you hear the one about tracking the people coming from the USA to join the protest?.

2 Likes

‘THANK YOU FOR FIGHTING FOR MY FREEDOM’: Watch This Video of Kids Thanking Canadian Freedom Truckers

3 Likes

Everyone used to say the same thing about California… Canada’s problems won’t stay in Canada.

4 Likes

Heard the Canadian trucker on Tucker last night describing the border agent knowing who he was because they had detected his cell signature that matched info in their database…who provided that tech to the government…hmmmm…

3 Likes

Sounds like a terrorist insurrection

3 Likes

For good or bad, the very same people that are tracking us every day. Then we have the people that believe that Biden is watching out for them.

2 Likes

Yeah the Canadians used to say that about New Zealand, New Zealand used to say that about China ohhh wait I think I see a pattern here…

3 Likes