The 2nd 1st debate

Anyone excited for tomorrow night? I’m stoked!

3 Likes

:us: I’m hoping Prez. Trump rips her throat out. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

I hope that he just provides facts and let her sink herself. That way he will gain some votes from folks who think he doesn’t present well. I really hope that the election is a landslide…and that he goes after the whole crew, from Clintons through Obamas to Pelosis.

11 Likes

He’s debating even more of an idiot than biden.

I think TRUMP will do well. :wink:

5 Likes

He will have to minimize 10th tier topics like abortion and focus on things like the failed border, failed withdrawal, costs of most thing doubling, taxes, and interest rates.

They really should have a three X system like on game shows when one speaks a blatant lie. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The Donald is going to destroy her on stage. The media will spin it like he was cruel to her and offended her with the facts, How Dare He? She should be given a trophy just for showing up.

My thoughts on it?

Simple.

Donald Trump is my President. Win or lose.

4 Likes

I’m sure most of the mainstream media already have their stories written about how great she did. They just need to wait for the debate to actually take place before they publish.

6 Likes

I think the Democrooks and Kommiela are sweating bullets.

4 Likes

Not really, she is a DA first then the AG, she worked in law enforcement for her frst 20 years. She knows people like Trump.

I suspect that Trump will be, challenged by a black women, his normal misogynistic racist self…

and that he uses the same old tired tactics will change no one’s mind what so ever.

What are you typing about?

3 Likes

Harris began as an assistant district attorney in Alameda County; she was there for seven years. As a major crimes prosecutor, she prosecuted and convicted child molesters, murderers, and the like. She was elected the DA of San Francisco and then the AG for California. She worked the first 20 years of her career in law enforcement.

And? She was terrible at her job. Just look up the data and what she did to the communities she “worked” in.

3 Likes

Harris began as an assistant district attorney in Alameda County; she was there for seven years. As a major crimes prosecutor, she prosecuted and convicted child molesters, murderers, and the like. She was elected the DA of San Francisco and then the AG for California. She worked the first 20 years of her career in law enforcement.

Question @Eric313 : So she would have busted you for the crack you are smoking right now?

3 Likes

Ah, so you don’t want to discuss the point, It’s straight to an ad hominem; good to know.

The simple fact is that Harris is in law enforcement; that is where she got her start and where she honed her skill set.

Trump is going up against a prosecutor and not a typical politician.

I look forward to people explaining why he did so poorly in the morning.

And a main reason that the police overwhelming support Trump.

3 Likes

Let’s talk in the morning about her explanation for all of the dead servicemen, Afghans, and Americans she’s killed on drugs of who will forever suffer from being raped or sold into child prostitution.

You’re right, she’s doing excellent. Maybe she’ll help you and your family next…i’d love to see the report on that and if you’d still support her and her sick ilk.

3 Likes

One union… one union…

The others have not yet endorsed which is news unto itself.

What I do know is that Trump’s plans to increase our taxes by adding a tariff of 100% for foreign goods will destroy our economy.

I do know that the most secure, stable, and safe states in the country are blue, found in New England and the Mid-Atlantic States.

Yes, I do know how Democrats have helped me and my family, and I will vote blue accordingly.

Is this the same prosecutor and expert debator (really wanted to put a different bator) person who when, challenged by a Soldier got her @ss handed to her, and dropped their bid for the Presidency without receiving a single delegates vote in 2020. Who then became VP and, when not on a teleprompter, gave us such masterful speeches such as the Significance of Time, or why Communities are Important, or even Ukraine is a Country in Europe. Who picks and chooses truly ridiculous accents to 'connect" (that is me being incredibly charitable) with her African American audience. That expert speaker? Fudge me that is funny, but .Umm, ok sure let’s go with that. :roll_eyes::joy::rofl:.

You do realize she could go out onto that stage buck assed naked, :poop: on the stage and write nursery rhymes on the wall with said :poop:, and MSM will still declare her the winner because Trump Derangement Syndrome is just that bitter. Trump is the one willing, and courageous enough, of the two, to go into the home team’s court to have a debate. Because the “Hopeful, Joyous Warrior” really?Really? Won’t go to a Conservative Media site. Only the self deluded would believe that load of :racehorse::poop:.

Edit: usual suspects punctuation and punctuation.

3 Likes

F*ck me, that is truly, truly and epically, :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: wheres the Roflcopter when you need it. Or I may need the whaaaahaha ambulance :ambulance:

2 Likes