Texas Driver Confronts Armed BLM Mob Blocking Intersection

This is really sad. Ken Paxton TALKS…a lot. As they say in Texas, “Big hat…no cattle!” He has never impressed me. He and Governor Abbott have the same disease: talk tough and under-perform when it counts. But the Governor does a better job than the AG. At least he moves toward the problem…a little…and then just does photo ops and pressers.

A long time ago…about 25 years to be more precise…Plano was a nice North Dallas suburb. Today, it is unrecognizable and dangerous. It already has been turned into Portland…like Austin.

2 Likes

Ah, they must be Republicans!
Never been to Plano, but when Texas, not OR, or IL, or WA, Texas! takes a knee before the mob like this, you know it is a major victory for the thugs, and major blow to the law and order.

If the Chief and the officer in question read Alexander Solzhenitsyn, they would know official designation Family Member of the Traitor to the People branded on anyone related to anyone who wore uniforms in Russia before 1917. You can’t win favors with the Marxist mob passing a gun for a “remote control”.

2 Likes

Of course they are Republicans, very typical ones – as you inferred. In the 1980s and 1990s, Plano was a nice upwardly mobile middle class suburb. Mesquite was a very decent lower middle and working class suburb in the 80s, but we watched it slide off the cliff in the 90s.

Plano and Dallas city governments are now run by BLM and Antifa activist politicians and enablers, mostly due to white apathy. I was a cop and Guardsman while going to college there in the 80s. There was some racial unrest in the southern side of Dallas regarding DPD in those days, and it got handled decisively, fairly, and humanely. A couple of years later, I was a white guy in a suit with a briefcase walking the streets of South Oak Cliff selling cash debit insurance policies. I never even felt a bit uncomfortable, much less had any trouble. Many of those same types of folks from that same part of Dallas later became real estate clients of mine. The agitators are actually a small minority of Neo-Marxists and Muslims who share the dogma of Black Supremacy (racism). From that core (which is the ideological spawning grounds of Barack Obama) BLM has metastasized. I’ve dealt with these folks quite a bit over the years, having spent most of my childhood in St. Louis. They don’t “want the same things we do.” They want to destroy and take what we have built and earned. And by “we” I mean middle class and wealthy Americans, regardless of ethnic persuasion or national origin. There is a whole world of difference! Unfortunately, we have become so fat, dumb, and happy that most of us can’t tell the difference anymore. That’s super-dangerous for everybody, not the least of which are upwardly mobile Black folks. It is a very sad time for me – watching the harmony and inclusion we achieve in the last 20 years of the 20th Century being destroyed by Neo-Marxists who have taken control of the American Left. They used to be “the radical fringe.” Not anymore!

I’m trying to raise a toddler in the midst of all this crap, and it’s not easy. So I am taking a lot of guidance from the Old Testament. All those hours and hours in Sunday School, Vacation Bible School, church camps, and seminary are finally paying off. Every dark cloud has a silver lining, I guess. :peace_symbol: :arrow_forward: superior :gun: :gun: :gun:

2 Likes

I watched Plano fall from snobbier to its current status. I even worked for Mesquite and learned the same. I used to live in a community that also fell from Grace into a cesspool run by BLM. Luckily we moved right before it fell really hard. Now I’m considering another move. But it’s tricky. I fear Texas is falling from grace. I have my eyes on living in the rural area. Sell house and by 50 acres with a house but not too far out.

1 Like

Depends where you are.

2 Likes

It’s a big state.

1 Like

And where you’re from. I’d imagine (almost) anywhere in Texas is a conservative heaven (or hell depending on your political orientation) if you’re leaving San Francisco, for example.

3 Likes

I’m from southeast Texas, minutes from Louisiana. Far enough from major cities to miss all the bs. Get up near Austin and parts of Houston and you start running into an alternate reality.

2 Likes

Been there (Austin), done that just last month. Not gonna get the t-shirt.

Seriously, I thought I was in San Francisco or Los Angeles when I saw the tent encampments under the freeway ramps. And Austin used to be such a great place to visit, but then again so were those other two cities.

Other than that, I loved being in Texas for a spell.

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t understand some people there. There’s a reason they say “keep Austin weird”.

3 Likes

Just like Portland. What a thing to aspire to.

4 Likes

Don’t Kaliforinicate My Texas

5 Likes

The truck with the woman that gave the man the finger, had its hazard lights on and there were several “protestors” in the back of the truck. So, yes, there was at least one vehicle at the intersection that was being used by the “protestors” to aid in blocking traffic.

Not only is it illegal, but I recall last year a story about an ambulance not being able to get through and the person dying due to that. There have likely been more than that one, but that is all I recall reading about. Apparently only the lives of blacks killed, or dying while detained, by police matter. The FBI uniform crime stats show about 7 or 8 times more blacks being murdered by other blacks than all police-related deaths, which includes far more white than black deaths.

3 Likes

Hey @Dave17,
I went back to watch the video again. It looks to me like the people in the back of the truck are children. The one in the yellow safety vest is holding what appears to be a puppy under his arm.

This is all kinds of wrong, from driving with kids in the back of an open pickup truck bed to bringing them into an armed confrontation. The adult driver should be charged with child endangerment.

And with children present, this makes the cop’s behavior, ignoring the protestors with guns even more egregious. The kids were right there in front of him as was the pointed gun. WTH is he thinking???

1 Like

I suppose you’d prefer the children and puppy to be wrapped thick in bubble wrap, buckled or tied down and a shell over the bed of the truck. :rofl:

You do realize it’s not illegal for people to sit in the back of a pickup truck in Texas. I grew up doing that. But when the truck is in motion they’re supposed to sit on the bed I believe. Granted, it’s not the best thing to do but it isn’t illegal.

1 Like

Of course not, that’s just silly. Body armor is much more appropriate in this situation.

And I didn’t say it was illegal, just that it’s wrong, however a quick search says that in Texas, it’s legal for adults to ride in a pickup truck bed. Can’t tell the age or height of all the kids, but younger than 8 or under 4’9" are supposed to be in a child seat.

1 Like

Didn’t think about body armor but that’s a better option. I wouldn’t let my kids ride in the back of my truck either. Though we grew up doing so. If it was a slow paradise or on private property I’d do it. But I wouldn’t drive like an idiot either. We still see idiots on the road texting while driving. So many close calls. I rarely see people riding in the back anymore. But I do get your point.

2 Likes

I think it was comedian Bill Engvall who talked about his dad taking inventory of the kids in the truck bed, you know, hitting the brakes, and counting the thumps against the back of the cab. :laughing:

2 Likes

I saw the kids and wondered what parent would bring kids to a protest that normally gets violent. Did anyone notice when the camera panned to the intersection there was a woman with a stroller?

3 Likes

I hadn’t. And the mom’s holding an infant in a front side baby carrier.

1 Like